• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Airguns of Arizona

In December 2020, I visited Airguns of Arizona for the first time. I dropped of my Daystate MK4 .22 for service and had a chance to meet their staff and review their inventory. I ended up purchasing a Red Wolf .177.

I found the staff to be helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. The store had a great selection of guns and accessories. The repair on my MK4 was done quickly and professionally.

I would highly recommend Airguns of Arizona if you are in the market for a new gun or for service.

Thanks,

Nelson

I got my LCS SK19 and Omega Air charger from AOA they were a pleasure to deal with. Considering their troubles with COVID they filled my orders relatively quickly. Being new to the Airgun hobby my first dealings with a vendor turned out to be a great experience. Next up my Delta Wolf I’m in line for this summer, no problem with waiting as they have shown they are a solid company. Great first impression on a new air gunner.

A recent order I placed with them got botched and the Airguns of Arizona staff went above and beyond to accommodate me. I didn’t even have to inquire about how to rectify the issue. Darren called and made me a fantastic offer!! I received a top of the line upgrade with just about everything I needed. Lauren was pleasant and helpful in answering follow up questions and confirming changes to my order. I tried placing a separate order for rings and miscellaneous parts and Richard threw them in on the house. I began ordering from AOA based upon reviews and comments on AGN forums and I was not disappointed. Now they’re DEFINITELY on my radar when shopping for airguns, options, ammo, and more. These folks know how to take care of their customers.