• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Airguns of Arizona

I have bought three guns from AOA, Never really delt with one person that I know of.
But I have heard this name SHANE come up a few times even in the past, I hope AOA takes note and keeps this guy around because if I buy another gun from AOA I am going to ask for SHANE,
Mike
you hit the nail right on the head airgunmike56. AWESOME DUDE (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: airgunsofAZ
Excellent support but some of you are seriously ignoring the fact that they LIE about their stock status.

Some products may say “out of stock” but it really chaps my a** when you order something that doesn’t say “out of stock” only to receive a phone call to tell you that it is. Then, the 4-8 week wait begins.

Please fix this so I can send you money again AOA!
@viperhawk We try to keep stock status updated and definately do not mean to "LIE" as you say. We offer thousands of items, and occasionally one may be missed in stock updates. But, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will always try to do better.

AOA Team

Shane has helped me get a couple of daystate classics up and running. CR94 and huntman Mark II. I was able to get parts for these old guns and keep them running. He had to go back and forth with daystate in england to see if they still had parts and to get them.

BTW, it seems like the huntsman trigger hasn't really changed the internals all these years.

FYI, I love the old daystate all steel action models. Not light but really solid and reliable. One of the parts I needed I accidentally broke, and the other was a non factory part somebody had installed in the past. Trigger sear and barrel to reservoir brass bushing for orings.
hi FW-190 great air rifles. i always wonder how Shane finds all these parts. i know it's part of his job; but it's the effort he puts into his work. it's unbelievable. keep it up Shane