• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Airguns of Arizona

I would have to say without any doubt whatsoever that AOA is by for another great company to deal with especially Shane. He works in the return and fixing department. He’s got to be the best well informed and courteous person I has ever had the pleasure to talk to. Willing to help no matter what. All I can say is thank you so very much for all your help. God bless you

I would have to say without any doubt whatsoever that AOA is by for another great company to deal with especially Shane. He works in the return and fixing department. He’s got to be the best well informed and courteous person I has ever had the pleasure to talk to. Willing to help no matter what. All I can say is thank you so very much for all your help. God bless you
Thanks wolfmangreg and Peskadot671

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
thank's to all you guys really appreciate

Reactions: airgunsofAZ
Agree 100 %. Shane is an excellent and valuable asset for AOA. Just this week I called to obtain a repair reurn authorization. Shane took my call and after asking a couple of questions the apparent problem had been solved, saving me considerable shipping expenses to the mainland US. He is not only knowledgeable, but courteous and happy to be of help. Shane deserves our gratitude and recognition!

Agree 100 %. Shane is an excellent and valuable asset for AOA. Just this week I called to obtain a repair reurn authorization. Shane took my call and after asking a couple of questions the apparent problem had been solved, saving me considerable shipping expenses to the mainland US. He is not only knowledgeable, but courteous and happy to be of help. Shane deserves our gratitude and recognition!
LFCM. You r absolutely right. I have never dealt personally with anyone so courteous and kind as Shane. If I knew him personally I would be one lucky dude. And maybe one of these days I will get a chance to meet him. But in the meantime i tell the LORD thank you for such a wonderful person to deal with and it’s not to put anyone else down because there are numerous great people in this world. With that said I can tell by all comments I am not the only one who thinks that way. GOD bless Shane

I had a dieseling problem with my NEW HW95L & Shane immediately shipped me a new seal & a couple of the pivot washers free. AoA is right up there with LL Bean when it comes to outstanding service. I will definitely will be a lifetime customer.
i hear you loud and clear Deerstalker. we're talking first class service. I don't have any idea what they would do if he left AOA. but I'm sure he's going nowhere. You can tell when a person loves there job. Thank you Shane

Yes they are one of, if not the best merchant to deal with (y) I'm in the market for a scope and went to them but unfortunately they don't have want I'm looking for.
sorry to hear Simplemann let's hope wherever you go they will have near the courtesy and outlook that AOA has. but it will still be hard to find a guy like Shane. hope you find what your looking for. (y)(y)(y)

Last edited:
I recently purchased a Brocock rifle from them, and had a minor problem which involved dealing with Shane. I agree with ALL of you guys. What a great contact person to deal with!! He was so willing to make things right, whatever it took. That's rather rare these days.
Yes sir he is not one of the best He is the best to chat or deal with(y)(y)(y)

Excellent support but some of you are seriously ignoring the fact that they LIE about their stock status.

Some products may say “out of stock” but it really chaps my a** when you order something that doesn’t say “out of stock” only to receive a phone call to tell you that it is. Then, the 4-8 week wait begins.

Please fix this so I can send you money again AOA!

Excellent support but some of you are seriously ignoring the fact that they LIE about their stock status.

Some products may say “out of stock” but it really chaps my a** when you order something that doesn’t say “out of stock” only to receive a phone call to tell you that it is. Then, the 4-8 week wait begins.

Please fix this so I can send you money again AOA!
hi viperhawk; i had started the thread just on the subject of talking how great i thought Shane is. as for as i know about Shane he has helped me for beyond the help i really needed. but i hear what you are saying. i just never in my life time had anyone go the extra 1000 miles out of there way to help me so much and i really appreciate what he has done for me. i can never forget it either. i don't know if he works just on return items or what. all i know is that if i had a business he would be the first person i would hire to work for me. that's how much he impressed me and others that i talked to. his work ethics are one in a million. hear again i hear what you are saying about the ordering stuff. the thread was just about Shane being an excellent guy to me. have a great week