• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Airguns of Arizona

I had a recent purchase with them that was great. I sent an email about something that was out of stock and they did have one in the warehouse so I called and got that squared away. Had a conversation about PCP's that felt like even though I wasn't ordering that day, they seemed relaxed about discussing it. They seemed so helpful, that I've started thinking that since I regularly go to LA or ABQ, that perhaps I should swing by Phoenix and check 'em out.

Reactions: BC and beerthief
I'm a relatively new customer and big fan of Airguns of Arizona as well. I usually order from PyramydAir but had inquired about an out-of-stock airgun with AoA. Lo and behold AoA actually called me back a few weeks later when it was back in stock! Darren called me back and was super helpful. I placed my order and realized I needed to have shipping held so it would arrive an exact day. They hooked it up. They're also super fast with responding to emails and are easy to get on the phone. I will keep using them from now on.

In the last month or so, I've bought from Rich at AoA, a Brocock Atomic XR loaded with accessories. Then an Omega Patriot 75 cu. ft. 4500 psi cylinder w/HP3 valve to fill my XR or the Daystate Red Wolf HP and FX Maverick Sniper. Then I found out my local dive shop doesn't fill to 4500 psi like I was told over the phone! I have a Trail Charger, but the XR only takes around 90 seconds to fill, I'd spend more time refilling than shooting lol, and I didn't want to use the TC to fill the cylinder, so the wife said call Rich and get what you want! :) So back to AoA and ordered an Omega Turbo Charger compressor. All of these from my man Rich! He's awesome to work with! Everyone I've dealt with at AoA is awesome to work with! Thank you AoA!

Reactions: L.Leon