• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Airguns of Arizona real stand up group in my book!!

I called down AOA this afternoon. I didn’t even have a chance to request a call back from their telephone system before they picked up.
As I identify myself to Chris the gentleman that answered.
The first works from him was, “Mont how have you been? It good to hear from you” . I stumbled around for a second surprised he might remember me.
As Chris proceeded to ask me what was going on? and what day are you coming down to EBR.
I was in amazement he knew me.
I would have expected a completely different experience. After all, I was once a team member of there competitor.

Chris made me feel like a longtime friend and customer even though I hadn’t been.

The crazy thing is, I wasn’t calling to spend money or complain. Only to help my cousin who is going EBR this year for the first time. Correct his registration. He had requested in the one gun, but was going to use a .25 for every event and shoot springer class in the 50 yard.
Needless to say, he needed his field target class changed and removed from one gun.

Chris got us on track. This type of service makes me sad there 12 hours driving from my home.

Thanks AOA!
Mont