• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Airguns of Arizona - Kudos Customer Service!

I purchased an Omega Patriot 75 cu. ft. 4500 psi air tank with standard valve from AOA. Had it filled and noticed that the gauge did not register as I filled my air rifle. Called AOA up and explained what was happening. The tech gave some instructions on how to check the gauge for debris and then to call them back. Still did not work, so I called AOA back and a new gauge was mailed. Got it within two days! Works perfect! Also, I mentioned that I must have thrown the QC test plug away by mistake and a replacement was sent at no charge! Awesome service AOA!

I purchased an Omega Patriot 75 cu. ft. 4500 psi air tank with standard valve from AOA. Had it filled and noticed that the gauge did not register as I filled my air rifle. Called AOA up and explained what was happening. The tech gave some instructions on how to check the gauge for debris and then to call them back. Still did not work, so I called AOA back and a new gauge was mailed. Got it within two days! Works perfect! Also, I mentioned that I must have thrown the QC test plug away by mistake and a replacement was sent at no charge! Awesome service AOA!
Awesome service

Reactions: Wauzoo
I’ve always received quality service from AoA. They take a bit longer to ship rifles but that’s because they go over them, leak test them, test fire them and chrony them. Then they double box them and pack them up to bulletproof levels. Never once had an issue with a delivery. In fact, like an a hole, I changed my mind about a rifle once after it had shipped. I wanted to exchange it and they had me just refuse the delivery and the other rifle was in the mail before the original one was on its return trip back to home base (which is only 100 miles from me). Credit given where due. AoA has always treated me solid.