• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Airguns of Arizona---A+++

I place my first ever order with Airguns of Arizona last Wednesday, about an hour before their closing time. I don't know the salesman I talked to, but he knew the products well, and answered a couple of questions. I ordered a HW35e and 5 tins of pellets. He told me to expect to wait about 5 days before they could ship due to their heavy workload, I was ok with that. I also asked if they could pick out a rifle with a nice stock for me, no problem he says, and made a notation on the order. Well, Friday morning I got an email from them that my order was shipped, made my day! He said 5 days, only took them 1day to pick a nice one, test velocity and get it out the door. Got the rifle today(Wed.), 7 days from ordering to delivery. USPS was a day late getting it to me, but at least it arrived in perfect shape! I will make my next purchase from them if they have what I want, they made a return customer out of me! Oh yea, the stock is very nice, I have seen a few 35e's with nicer stocks, but also seen many real plain ones too. I would not be surprised if this was the nicest one they had on their shelf.