Airguns for shtf

one of these , you can reuse the ammo many times and your air tank stays full for Squirrels .

PAY ATTENTION!

Well Ralphie, since zombies don't actually exist, we are working in the world of imagination here. You could probably use your trusty Red Ryder, just be careful of anything metal in the line of fire or you risk shooting your eye out.
I don't know about that. It seems like we've got dozens of them stumbling around in the area where I work. Except instead of groaning "braaiiinz" they're groaning "chaaange" or simply screaming threats and obscenities.

Man, I love these types of topics. But I’d like them better if the OP would just be truthful and ask what’s the best of most powerful gun to get….oh wait, my bad! Another favorite topic of mine and many!
Wait…wasn’t there a thread about these favorite topics somewhere? I’m groggy this morning, just got up, brain not functioning at full capacity yet

I assume you mean you are on your own to survive.

A self contained (springer or multipump, not PCP) airgun would be OK for short term survival, but one single broken o'ring would stop make your airgun useless.

Better learn more primitive and self contained lethal skills, like shooting a stick and string bow.
And of course learn to make the bow, the string, the arrows, the arrow heads, etc

Is anyone going to actually answer the question or is this entire thread going to be like an autistic subreddit.
Yes

"Culture is — it is a reflection of our moment and our time. Right? And present culture is the way we express how we're feeling about the moment and we should always find times to express how we feel about the moment. That is a reflection of joy. Because, you know…it comes in the morning,"

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein