Airguns 4 Patriots :(

Whatever you do do not answer this ad.. do not send this man any money. 6 years ago I sent him a $1000 I've preordered the pistol in the add.. to this day all I have gotten is excuses after excuses of why he has not sent me my pistol . he has cold blooded riped to me off for a $1000 he will not return my money, and he has never even sent me a pistol ... He is admitted that he has not built one pistol yet . he says there's still in the... I can't remember the words he wrote. other words not one in production... I guess he has never built 1 pistol... he told me so.. he says there's complications, he should have worked them out and built a prototype Before he ever put them up and said he was going to sell them to the public... 6 years hes had my $1000 for 6 years ...all I've got was excuses after excuses I will know now I will never see my money ... if hes done this to a 100 people hes made a $100000 has not given anybody anything.... do not trust this man do not order anything from this man. He does not even know how to build the pistol he admitted to me... hes having problems figuring things out... yes hes advertising it like hes already built them . don't trust him hes a rip off ...I know I will never see my pistol or my money. this guy is nothing but a con artist ..and the pistols he does come up with ,and sells are junk... If for any reason you have been ripped off buy him by this same add.. please contact me I get enough people together we can get hold of the Better Business Bureau and have this piece of garbage shut down...( [email protected] ) my email .

Screenshot_20230223_212815_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20230223_212800_Photos.jpg