Airguns 4 Patriots :(

Ordered a Huben fill port with the fill gauge from Airguns 4 Patriots. Got it and it leaked at the gauge threads. 100% faulty machine work. Airguns 4 Patriots was going to send me another one with improvements. .....nothing and this has been well over a year. Emails are nothing but full of excuses. What to do? :-(
:-(
thumbnail.1628619740.png

That site sends off some serious red flags. I think you;re lucky you received anything at all.

YES WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS...!
Updated 1-5-2021

PLEASE READ: Due to the High Demand for all things Air Gun Related...!

ANY PRODUCT that has a CODE: That starts with: PY-XXX-XXX, Is NOT Real Time Inventory.

I download a file, which is a SNAPSHOT of all products in inventory... for a day or two, inventory may be correct, but after that all bets are off...

YIKES

Based on my conversations and past purchases with AG4P, this is odd indeed. He was always quick to respond, upfront about a backorder and offered alternatives and/or refund. We even discussed hog hunting, familiar spots in FL, etc after my purchases. He was also expanding his machine shop at the time. Makes me think maybe there is something else unfortunate happening. Sorry this happened to you. 

I know I may be a little late on this conversation I am just wondering if any of you all have heard anything about these 25 caliber semi automatic pistols that supposed to be coming out? I am feeling like a fool for pre-ordering one of these almost 2 years ago and still waiting ! Air guns for patriots have always been quick to answer my text back and explain all of the problems he is having but I just wonder if it’s going to be a reality or not? Not sure if anyone has any insight on the company?

only way i can see a gauge sealing at all with those threads is if it fits flush to the bottom and an oring rides that groove .. get a slightly fatter oring and take it to a machine shop and get that chamfer milled out to a step .. you could probably diy it if you have a drill press with a vise, just get a proper size end mill bit go slow and use plenty of slickumup juice .. ..

Reactions: far_shot
Ordered a Huben fill port with the fill gauge from Airguns 4 Patriots. Got it and it leaked at the gauge threads. 100% faulty machine work. Airguns 4 Patriots was going to send me another one with improvements. .....nothing and this has been well over a year. Emails are nothing but full of excuses. What to do? :-(
:-(View attachment 169687

:-(View attachment 169687

I ordered a 25 caliber air pistol . he said if you pay a $1000 now you can get on the waiting list it's been 6 years , I have contacted him numerous times hes always got some sort of excuse for why he kept my $1000 and never sent me my pistol ... always I'm waiting on another machine.coved got my practice shut down.? I mean this guy is so full of excuses I have not seen hid no hair are my money or my pistol... I turned him into the chamber of Commerce of the town and they don't seem to care... I said something too Better Business Bureau and I have never heard anything back from them... I've asked him numerous times to send me my money back and he will not do it. He always gives me excuses and tells me you're gonna get your gun as soon as production starts..? well it's been 6 years when is he planning on getting production started ... I finally realized this guy has ripped me off for a $1000.. I wonder how many other people he has ripped off.. I would not deal with him..... if I could get my thousands dollars back it would be great . but I fear I'm never going to see it unless I go to Florida and whip his a** Get it back ...and then he'll probably call the cops on me and have me arrested ...so I guess I'm just screwed out of a $1000 ...don't trust this guy whatever you do he is a cold blooded rip off....

If you find out what to do or if you want to file some sort of complaint let me know and we can do it together because you are not the only person he is ripped off he took me for a $1000 air guns for patriots is nothing but a rip off and I would like to do something about it maybe if enough of us get together we can get the Better Business Bureau to shut him down