Airgunon

Is Airgunon still in business? Their site is no longer available.
@dukeee

SCAM. Stay away.​

Consider your money gone unless you contact your credit card company and alert them that you've been defrauded. Hopefully you can report these guys, someone is caught, and the state of California can put them up in that nice concrete hotel they have out there by where your profile says that you live.

Reactions: BackStop
Fortunately, no payment was sent. So, I'm good on that issue. I did some research online and they are listed as a scam site.
Is Airgunon still in business? Their site is no longer available.

@Dukee You lost me on this one. No payment was sent, but you checked on the status of your order. How did you have an order without payment? You ask us about this site still being in business, but you did some research and saw that they are listed as a scam site. Can you see where people reading this thread would be confused? There are AGN threads (with an "s") on this site and how they operate. It's best to do the research before tying to order from random sites. AGN has vendors that sponsor this site. It's a good idea to use them.

Manufacturers of airguns, projectiles, and accessories interact with the AGN community. If you are seeking an out of production product, reach out to a representative of that company. In your case @HN Sport is active on AGN. This is for the OP and others that come and read this thread. Don't be hasty, make inquiries and save yourselves some future trouble.

Well, for one thing, I placed an order, and no monies were taken out from the transaction. They sent me an email saying that they were processing my order. After no more communication being received from them, I then sent them an email asking for an update. NO RESPONSE. I then sent another email to ask about the quantity of certain pellets that I wanted to purchase. Again, NO RESPONSE. I decided to visit their site on Monday to browse and that's when I got the notice that their account was closed from their provider. Hence the question that I posted on Monday. The reason for me posting 12 hours after yours, is that I found out that they were a scam. So, I went online and found that they are on a scam listing. Sorry if I had confused anyone with my brief responses.

@dukee I see. No money was taken out after you placed an order. Thank you for clarifying that. Glad you didn't get duped. I hope they do not use or sell your personal information used to place an order, Remain vigilant and protect yourself. If you're uncertain or skeptical about a vendor, site, or AGN member (seller, buyer, or trader) don't hesitate to ask around on the forums.

Last edited: