• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Airgunners in middle TN

I'm fairly new to airguns, recently purchased an Umarex Fusion 2 rocking 88g CO2 cylinders and love it. I'll probably be picking up my first PCP w/in the next few weeks and am considering the Marauder FT in .22 or .25 caliber. Although I'd love to fetch a KalibrGun Argus 45 W, I cannot justify shelling out $1,800 just yet.... Dear Santa!

I'd like to know how much of an interest there is in the middle Tennessee area with airguns.

Cheers!

I'm in middle Tennessee, Antioch/Metro N'Ville area. Where y'at ?

You might want to consider a Marauder FT in .177, as there are two places to shoot Field Target in middle Tennessee. Sub 20 fpe .177 only, as 22 & 25 tear up the targets

Google Invicta Field Target in Minor Hill Tennessee and The GOB in Pulaski. Great people and ft courses.

As they like to say here on the AGN, welcome to the addiction!

Vines

I'm in Nashville, and expecting delivery of my rifle (Impact) and associated equipment any day now. My scope came in today, the rifle and other needed gear will be shipping to me this week. My interest is in target/paper punching and the sporting disciplines, silhouette, etc. I don't expect to use this rifle for hunting but would be interested in getting together with any of ya'll that share my focus.. I'm "crossing over" from competitive shotgun and pistol shooting, skeet and trap having been my former primary area of interest.