Airgunner07 Posting to many new threads?

Well, I don't know the guy or his history, so I won't comment on that.

But I WILL say that this and all airgun fora are very low traffic compared to some. I found this forum myself by accident while trying to find the yellow. I had already been registered on the yellow for years, and was going to post a rifle for sale. I tried the same here, but was foiled. I'm a fast reader and fast typist, what can I say? ;)

I'm assuming the moderators are monitoring his posts and I see negative accuracy( one by me ) so hopefully any potential buyers will be aware of this . Michael and the guys are doing what they can to help us weed out the scammers and outlaws but its up to us in the end to use these tools . Me personally I wouldn't touch anything he has for sale .....WAYYY TOO FISHY . And if I'm wrong then I'm wrong . But michael set rules in place to have meaningful POSTS not just one line posts to qualify to sell here . Its on all of us topost negative accuracy when you see this kinda stuff

"RNMike"Posting something in the classified section, then asking questions about the items for sale in another gate is, at minimum, VERY fishy. And to me, sounds like the rig is stolen, or a complete scam. I hope I'm wrong, and if I am I apologize, but if it walks like a duck & quacks like a duck...
Shoot it if its duck hunting season?

"Smaug"Well, I don't know the guy or his history, so I won't comment on that.

But I WILL say that this and all airgun fora are very low traffic compared to some. I found this forum myself by accident while trying to find the yellow. I had already been registered on the yellow for years, and was going to post a rifle for sale. I tried the same here, but was foiled. I'm a fast reader and fast typist, what can I say? ;)
I remember the day you joined because I saw a few of your form posts but yours were substantial posts with a good insight into what you were posting anout , not just "are utg scopes good?"

"JoeWayneRhea"I'm assuming the moderators are monitoring his posts

Hey Joe - the mods are "monitoring" his posts, but when I posted in his ad that the emails I received from him (FACT) came from California and he said he was from WV, and that he told me he was using 82 grain GRIZZLY pellets in his Texan .45 (FACT) it was deemed to be "commenting in the classifieds" (which is a rule violation) and my "comments" were deleted.
So much for trying.........

What else can we say.........ca·ve·at emp·tor

"BigTinBoat"
"JoeWayneRhea"I'm assuming the moderators are monitoring his posts

Hey Joe - the mods are "monitoring" his posts, but when I posted in his ad that the emails I received from him (FACT) came from California and he said he was from WV, and that he told me he was using 82 grain GRIZZLY pellets in his Texan .45 (FACT) it was deemed to be "commenting in the classifieds" (which is a rule violation) and my "comments" were deleted.
So much for trying.........

What else can we say.........ca·ve·at emp·tor
BTB - the Classified Moderator is doing exactly what I asked. We hid some of the replies while we were trying to get more information out of this potential scammer.

Your information was helpful in isolated the problem & we "Thank you" & everyone else that brought it to our attention.

"JoeWayneRhea"Yeah I should have just contacted Michael or Mod2 and not commented on his classified post . One thing for sure , he has their attention
While this may have been the "correct" thing to do, who knows how many guys "looking for a deal" would have possibly sent money to a possible scammer if they hadn't seen anything posted?