• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

airgunner enthusiasts vs airgun forum enthusiasts

Kind of a not super well thought out dip 💩 post if you ask me. Referring to the original post of this thread. I dunno this very one may qualify too…lol. 🤷‍♂️. Glad for the many regular contributors to this forum that make it worthwhile to check out everyday. To each their own though.

Kind of a not super well thought out dip 💩 post if you ask me. Referring to the original post of this thread. I dunno this very one may qualify too…lol. 🤷‍♂️. Glad for the many regular contributors to this forum that make it worthwhile to check out everyday. To each their own though.
Same here. Its usually easy to tell the people who you can tell to really pay attention to. Theres some great members.

I've been on forums or groups that were dead and they suck.

Same here. Its usually easy to tell the people who you can tell to really pay attention to. Theres some great members.

I've been on forums or groups that were dead and they suck.
Exactly and it seems someone is on here enough to either notice who posts a lot or actually goes through the trouble to look at profiles to see how much members post. I find that kind of funny. I work all night so of course I check here when I can. It’s way more entertaining than my job.

Exactly and it seems someone is on here enough to either notice who posts a lot or actually goes through the trouble to look at profiles to see how much members post. I find that kind of funny. I work all night so of course I check here when I can. It’s way more entertaining than my job.
I'm up all night too. My job is answering trouble calls so there are nights that I have a lot of free time. It's not easy to find a place like this to hang out and find new content in the wee hours of the morn.

Reactions: Trucker3573
My wife hates that I interact with all you rapscallions. “Are you on the Airgun forum website again?” “How often do you post on there?” “Why don’t you talk to me?”

Well honey, you have no interest in air rifles.

Edit: And we talk a lot. My wife is very loquacious.
My wife likes to watch television at night = mostly garbage, so I quietly study AGN posts and interact with y’all swashbucklers via my iPhone.
Very interesting peeps here, some smarter than others but all have pearls of wisdom if you can listen for the good V jumping on the bad. Thanks to everyone here i now know the difference between a hobby and an obsession. I’m obsessed 🤩

Op went missing but hey I found him!

1699098136838.gif

I would also but I need to zero it on a calm day first.😡 It seems every time it's calm out like today I'm not even home. When I get home Sunday night is when the wind is suppose to pickup
Yikes ! better make an emergency visit home now . Sighting in is an Emergency ........ right ?

So OP did you get the amount of replies and pages of replies you were hoping for?

Yep, looks like I made a bunch of new friends. So I apologize for my not well thought out words. I will go through and read all the replies, I guess thats the least can do. I am not going to post any pictures sorry about that.

The bottom line is when you enthusiastic about something Most people like to share it, that is the reason why there are clubs and pictures and BS sessions,etc.
Yes , bad choice of wording, that said I am sure we all welcome you and when you have the time please share.
I'm glad you posted, we all had fun with you, and now you can become an air gun buddy.(y)

If I'm actively posting on a forum it means that that activity is the one I am currently obsessed with and that I am likely engaging in it at least twice a week. Unfortunately, I have more opportunities to access a keyboard than to go shooting, scuba diving or whatever my current obsession is. Once I stop doing something regularly then my urge to go online and post about it wanes too.

I find that I have about 4 hobbies that I seem to cycle through every few decade or so, cycling, shooting, diving, building. The surest sign that a hobby is about to be replaced is when I start becoming interested in vintage gear. When I start hunting for a Crosman 101 or a Webley Senior then it's very likely that I'll be moving on.

I was promised a gun picture after each person that chimed in. What happened?
Yep, looks like I made a bunch of new friends. So I apologize for my not well thought out words. I will go through and read all the replies, I guess thats the least can do. I am not going to post any pictures sorry about that.

@CraigWisco It made for a humorous thread nonetheless. Some of the responses are hilarious. I suspect some drinks may have prompted the initial post and responses. The forums can use a little liveliness every now and again.

Last edited: