airgunner enthusiasts vs airgun forum enthusiasts

This thread is silly. So here's a rifle.

IMG_1758.jpeg

Did he mention your name? NO! But I will. You and Mr. Stubby seem to have a reply for every post on here and it makes me want to barf. In my opinion both of you are border line trolls and if someone doesn't conform to your opinion you attack them with your keyboard skills. It sounds like Mr. Stubby has a history of being kicked off of forums. Do you?
Wow!

i am a airgun enthusiast, i dont come here to show off my vocabulary and writing skills. I have a passion for airgunning, i love the pursuit for ultimate accuracy, this is my hobby. Nobody and I mean NOBODY has any understanding about my passion, so I come here to show off my stuff, and read about whats new. I can’t help but notice these guys with crazy numbers of posts who sit behind a keyboard as their hobby.
Some do BOTH ;) Are AG enthusiasts that shoot often or competitively, while also sharing with others what they know and willing to share it.

Case in point personally (y)

Love the photo and feel free to post more pics! Rarely do people here take offense and when they do, just block or ignore em ;)

-Mat

Even if I hated your guts and just flat disliked you I never bloc or ignor a member .. pretty selfish and cheap imho.. heck the guy May post something that saves your day and you'd never know... ... Sad

I'm probably the most blocked or ignored guy here . Boo hoo..

My wife hates that I interact with all you rapscallions. “Are you on the Airgun forum website again?” “How often do you post on there?” “Why don’t you talk to me?”

Well honey, you have no interest in air rifles.

Edit: And we talk a lot. My wife is very loquacious.

Last edited:
My wife hates that I interact with all you rapscallions. “Are you on the Airgun forum website again?” “How often do you post on there?” “Why don’t you talk to me?”

Sounds like she needs to become a member so you guys can reconnect .👍

Loquacious, what an elegant word and seemingly nice adjective to describe your wife. Love it!

-Matt

Reactions: Florida_Man

She just thinks you're going to pick up bad spending habits by being here lol

You know what, where is @MikeVV? He usually has good insight on asinine topics like this. In fact he’s a lot more artful with it Craig.

Picture this, 2:43am this guy Craig is up with a bottle of Johnny Walker Jack Daniels trying on his newly delivered flame “retarded” suit he bought on is Pre-Black Friday sale. The he types this:
i am a airgun enthusiast, i dont come here to show off my vocabulary and writing skills. I have a passion for airgunning, i love the pursuit for ultimate accuracy, this is my hobby. Nobody and I mean NOBODY has any understanding about my passion, so I come here to show off my stuff, and read about whats new. I can’t help but notice these guys with crazy numbers of posts who sit behind a keyboard as their hobby.

Dude, looks like you were just bored and lonely. “NOBODY has any understanding about my passion.” *Yes, read this in a mocking voice.* If no one understands your passion, you’re doing it wrong. Have you tried participating in airgun competitions? Plinking with another airgun enthusiast? How about going to an airgun show? Or maybe you have and this post is Jack talking through you.

Did you intentionally start your rant with a lower case i, or are you just messin’ with us scholars? Please, i gots ta know.

Last edited:
From Teddy Roosevelt. Very applicable to keyboard warriors who never Step into the Arena…

“It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better.

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.”