airgunner enthusiasts vs airgun forum enthusiasts

One more for y'all

enthusiasm 1.png

In case you didn't notice, this forum is full of like minded individuals who use keyboards to comunicate with one another. 😆 👍

The better your posts communicate, the more likely you'll have two way conversation with someone who knows what you're talking about.

I mean really! The guys here this morning would look at me like I have two heads if I talk about any of the fine points of airgunning here.

So. . I'm stuck with you guys and my keyboard.

Screenshot_20230606_124642_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
I would bet that is why many are here, as another means of sharing their passion with others who have the same.
I’m in the same boat. I travel for work so usually only get weekends to shoot. I enjoy reading posts and learning from others, especially the hunting section. There are some great people here, the closest I can get to “hanging out” with other like minded people since I have nobody close to me that’s into the sport

I
i am a airgun enthusiast, i dont come here to show off my vocabulary and writing skills. I have a passion for airgunning, i love the pursuit for ultimate accuracy, this is my hobby. Nobody and I mean NOBODY has any understanding about my passion, so I come here to show off my stuff, and read about whats new. I can’t help but notice these guys with crazy numbers of posts who sit behind a keyboard as their hobby.
I am both. Sometimes I go for days without foruming and I’m shooting a lot.
Then I go all guns stored and forum diving for info, fun and see what’s up with my peers.

I am both I think.

B261D31A-018A-45A9-9C83-135CABFA4CE5.jpeg

i am a airgun enthusiast, i dont come here to show off my vocabulary and writing skills. I have a passion for airgunning, i love the pursuit for ultimate accuracy, this is my hobby. Nobody and I mean NOBODY has any understanding about my passion, so I come here to show off my stuff, and read about whats new. I can’t help but notice these guys with crazy numbers of posts who sit behind a keyboard as their hobby.
Hmmm, re-read the post a couple times and still fail to understand where you going,....help ?

I think it's not hard to have a pretty good guess whether posts come from somebody with a significant amount of experience/knowledge and somebody who wants to contribute but may be relatively new to the sport. I've only been shooting airguns since 2020. I started after I retired. I am a retired mechanical engineer so I enjoy trying things out - doing little tests of theories. Like velocity versus accuracy. My results may or may not interest others but I usually post them just-in-case somebody likes them. I occasionally get a note indicating I am getting close to the top 10 posters for the week or something. That doesn't make me want to post more. It makes me think about whether I'm posting too much. But my criteria is I should only post when I have something to contribute to the discussion. Sometimes I do not but I still enjoy reading what others have to say. The 11 lbs of pellets I took out of my pellet trap earlier this year says something about whether I also shoot some.

Are you insinuating that I'm a keyboard hero? I certainly hope not as that would show how oblivious and clueless you are.

you claim that nobody can understand your passion, yet seem to think that you can understand theirs or the lack of theirs. This makes ZERO sense and is actually rather hypocritical.

Sorry I cant be shooting at 4am. Im also limited on where I can shoot so it only lets me get out there once or twice a week. Im not fortunate to have a large backyard or property I can shoot on like others have. This doesn't mean I am a forum enthusiast. In fact when I shot a field target match with Tyler Patner, he said that my enthusiasm and passion for airguns and field target was refreshing as many have lost that.
Did he mention your name? NO! But I will. You and Mr. Stubby seem to have a reply for every post on here and it makes me want to barf. In my opinion both of you are border line trolls and if someone doesn't conform to your opinion you attack them with your keyboard skills. It sounds like Mr. Stubby has a history of being kicked off of forums. Do you?

I would be willing to bet there are a lot of night owls on here and they are up late and can't sleep. I am one of them. As I get older I seem to get less sleep and the forum gives me something I can do before finally getting some sleep. I'm sure I am not the only one that does it. I have really learned a lot in the past 7 years on here.

Did he mention your name? NO! But I will. You and Mr. Stubby seem to have a reply for every post on here and it makes me want to barf. In my opinion both of you are border line trolls and if someone doesn't conform to your opinion you attack them with your keyboard skills. It sounds like Mr. Stubby has a history of being kicked off of forums. Do you?
I am HARDLY a troll. You CLEARLY have no concept of what a troll actually is. My comments are spot on, aim to be helpful, or call out rude behavior. Many have found my comments helpful or like them, as evidenced by the 40 plus likes while ive been working. Sorry you don't like it but it's hardly my concern. I have alot of people that like my comments and help, and very few that dont. I'm also on an unusual schedule that allows me to comment in the early morning.