• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

AirgunNation Classified is something else.

Remember back in the day when I though the Yellow classified was great, fast forward to today and the Classified section on AirguNation is just insane.
It's a beast, soooo much going on even if you not planning on buying anything it's worth just checking daily ( and better do it daily because is lighting fast ) could stumble onto deals you never expected and end up pulling the trigger.

NP says "could stumble onto deals you never expected and end up pulling the trigger."

yea thats exactly the problem.... Ive bought more off AGN ads than GTA and AGW combined :)
I go on AGW once every 2 or 3 months when I remember to check their classifieds lol. I used to use GTA for info before I started using AGN.

Remember back in the day when I though the Yellow classified was great, fast forward to today and the Classified section on AirguNation is just insane.
It's a beast, soooo much going on even if you not planning on buying anything it's worth just checking daily ( and better do it daily because is lighting fast ) could stumble onto deals you never expected and end up pulling the trigger.
What’s up Manny!! MikeCarter from the “other forum” Heck yeah if you got stuff to sell it’ll sell here.

Observation, is it in good taste to offer an item to a WTB at a price. When refused, the item is then offered as a WTS with a dropped price? I've had this happen on several WTB's and, it just doesn't set right with me - sometimes a few bucks sometimes hundreds. So, just put up a WTB, refuse any offers, and then wait to see what then is posted by the offering member? Maybe just the nature of the beast with WTB's aye?

• Haha
Reactions: Scotay42
Observation, is it in good taste to offer an item to a WTB at a price. When refused, the item is then offered as a WTS with a dropped price? I've had this happen on several WTB's and, it just doesn't set right with me - sometimes a few bucks sometimes hundreds. So, just put up a WTB, refuse any offers, and then wait to see what then is posted by the offering member? Maybe just the nature of the beast with WTB's aye?
lol sounds fishy to me. I just list and sell simple no funny Business. Simple

lol sounds fishy to me. I just list and sell simple no funny Business. Simple
Its unfortunate IMHO, but I understand a 'WTB' individual might just pay more with a need it now odor because of the posting type. Kind of a slap across the face on then a 'WTS' for less which gives me pause to do any further dealings with those members. Circumstances may change, but posting for less right after a refusal ... hmmm. Another example, if its available at let's say @ Amazon, don't offer it for the same price if just gathering dust on the shelf. Maybe my internet kung fu skills aren't the best, but not much effort to compare prices at the major online stores. If you do a lot of WTB to find items, just be aware of this angle used by some.🎣

Reactions: Scotay42
I have run a very successful airgun business losing money lol. My income is in the form of happy members and room in the safe. I look at it like I leased a gun for a while and just sold it to carmax all at a loss. I love it and I don’t care. I stay honest and make fellow air gunners happy. Anyone out there doing funny business please stop, we’re a small family we don’t need the greedy uncle ripping off his nieces and nephews. There’s already enough greed we don’t need it in this family of airheads.

I have seen this on a few after asking about them and gettimg shot down on an offer

Classified section is what brought me over from GTA. I rarely go there now. Too slow, and why they STILL using the image upload system where you have to resize everything is beyond me.

I have a peeve about the Classifieds. When I'm asked if I'll sell something and take my time to post pics and a message to them, and they can't even respond and try to barter, they just ghost me and log out, it shows your character as a person.

I wouldn't have hard feelings over someone asking a lower price, but ghosting and hiding from someone is just childish.

Classified section is what brought me over from GTA. I rarely go there now. Too slow, and why they STILL using the image upload system where you have to resize everything is beyond me.

I have a peeve about the Classifieds. When I'm asked if I'll sell something and take my time to post pics and a message to them, and they can't even respond and try to barter, they just ghost me and log out, it shows your character as a person.

I wouldn't have hard feelings over someone asking a lower price, but ghosting and hiding from someone is just childish.
Yeah playing the Craigslist game is annoying. Here I haven’t seen that which is really refreshing

Yeah playing the Craigslist game is annoying. Here I haven’t seen that which is really refreshing
I've had it happen here a few times recently. A couple times by the same member, whom I've sold too and messaged quite a few times. I'm just going to ignore them anymore. Not block, but just them brush off.

They shouldn't mind, they do it to others right?!

Agreed.