• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

"AirgunFlix" exclusive airgun video site....anyone heard about it?

Share & Upload Airgun Videos[/QUOTE]https://airgunflix.com/embed/#?secret=ytoQ9oBZtY
Anyone heard about this?:

"Airgun Flix was born with the idea to bring content creators and followers together in one place. The Airgun community is growing faster than ever before, and with the many different social media platforms available it can sometimes become a job in itself for creators. Wouldn’t it be nice to have one place that people can go to and view the content they desire, as well as interact with the creators themselves. For most of us airgunning is still just a hobby, but no matter who you are, we are all just as important. As creators we have the power to grow this sport to its full potential, we are the largest examples of Airgunners the world can see. AirgunFlix.com is a direct response to vanishing acts of Airgun content on the web. Popular Airgun content has been disappearing without any warning to the content owner. Some may look at this website as a ‘reinvented wheel’, but we truly believe it can be unlike everything we already have available. Please join and help us grow in a positive way!! If you are a supporter of free speech & your second amendment right- please support our imperfect community.

Kind Regards,

The Airgun Flix Team"

Pretty cool, huh? It’s been around a few months and has 400+ users. The site gets better all the time. I’ve met / hunted with Dana Webb, the creator of AirgunFlix. Dana is a great guy who is driven solely by the love of airguns. His heart is absolutely in the right place!

Can’t say the same for Tube..owned by one of the largest gun-hating companies in the world. The last rash of attacks on gun channels might be just the beginning. 

I’m going with the little guy!! Here’s a pic I took of Dana and his sidekick, Marley.
1527685974_11070914235b0ea35680e245.07216065_6FC33E14-290C-40F7-B288-30C4D86BB1F5.jpeg

Brian

I joined over 100 members ago. Nice site. Go to MY GROUPS, then click on the name of yours to go there. Write what you wanna say in the box. Then click on the 1st icon on the lower left to choose a picture. Keep clicking on choose file till you get all the pics you want. Then click on POST PIC. That should do it. Video is similar, but use video icon.
Otherwise, it's a nice site. Some familiar faces from Youtube and Facebook airgun groups on their. I have a group their I called Airgun Fan. Y'all go on over and have a look, it's free! And the hat I'm wearing is theirs. I won their inaugural giveaway! I got the hat, tee shirt and a nice coffee mug. check it out;
1528494119_16603598395b1af8278843a0.41086776_selfie10.JPG