• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Airgunbase=LCS?

Just curious if anybody knows if airgunbase and lcs are the same company? I have tried for 5 weeks to get parts from lcs through whatsapp and email. I have gotten 3 responses in total 1 in email asking what parts 2 through messenger. One asking to send photos, a week later saying they'll let me know the next day and crickets since november 7th (my first message on what's app was Oct. 25). Nov. 21st I ordered a couple parts from airgunbase that won't fix my issues (cheek rest, seal kit) and got a message Nov. 22nd saying order shipped with a tracking number but no update other than label has been created(through ups) since. I emailed airgunbase early yesterday, no response.
So far my experiences tell me these are 1 in the same Both companies are out of Greensboro NC, have similar customer service qualities(almost none). I really hate this since I love the gun but thinking I'll end up switching to western since you can at least get great support through AOA and the rattler is just a beefed up sk-19. BTW AOA had leftover parts from when they carried lcs and are the only reason the gun is back up shooting lights out. Please LCS if you see this answer my whatsapp or email requests so I can get the last few issues resolved!!
Just spoke with AOA tech yesterday about valve seals for the lcs. He was so helpful he even took apart a valve to measure the seals for me. I then decided to order a replacement valve just in case and wouldn't you know it today I received an email saying part will be here later today. Gotta love AOA and their superior customer service even with a manufacturer they no longer carry.
Edit shippingbinfo was wrong but parts from AOA expected for Monday delivery and airgunbase order came today yet ups still shows no info definitely a ups issue.
Update well no word from lcs and airgunbase is not responding either. Looks like either the same guys or nobody likes working in that town. If and when I can get my gun back in order I'll be selling it and buying a western rattler in .25. I can't support a company with no support whatsoever. Such a shame really liked the gun itself.

Last edited: