Airgun Video of the Year 2022 (Nuclear Explosions w/ BIO65 Targets) +ZAN

Capture.1647653405.JPG

Hey guys. I'm calling this the best airgun video of 2022 because the stuff I captured running the slo mo camera is just phenominal. I caught things the naked eye could never see. These Firebird Targets BIO65 Exploding Targets are just a BLAST! Ever felt a real "shockwave"? These tiny disks explode so hard, on a good blast, you get hit with an actual shockwave. It's super thrilling. Don't miss this crazy video...and if you don't watch till the end your cheating yourself! Thanks for watching. -Nate 

https://youtu.be/uPrPdRfFItY

Sweet.

I remember the good old days before paranoia set in, but there once was a time where you could buy new year rockets with 6 - 700 grams of powder in them, and these suckers would set off car alarms all around you.

Now a rocket can not have more than 70 grams of powder in it, after they ( the idiots ) found out that you can get burned or hurt if you are a imbecile.

Now i await when they found out that if you do not operate a motor vehicle properly you can get hurt too or hurt others, and when you go to the toilet, if you do not follow strict procedures you can get poo on your fingers. ASO - ASO - ASO

As it is right now, using a motor vehicle to kill someone is by far the cheapest way to commit murder in my country, which is immensely sad for a moderate intelligent person as myself.