• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airgun Van Spotted Pulling Trailer Both Decked Out in Wraps Displaying Airgun Brands and AOA Logo

I was out and about today taking care of some things when I saw a Precision Airgun Distribution van pulling into a truck stop. I almost hit a U-turn in the middle of the highway, but looked them up instead. Yes I know this is an unsafe driving practice, but anyhow. I called the number I found online and spoke to a rep. I figured there was an event in the area that I was unaware of. I got excited. When I called and explained that I'd seen the van and trailer in the area I wanted to see if there was a local event. I was then told that the even was an EFT event in Florida. If I'm not mistaken, I was told that Tristan from Atlas Airguns was putting the event together. Oh well....

Yes sir, Tristan is indeed putting on an EFT event at Ares Training Facility in Leesburg. I know Andy AKA Pepi from team American Air Arms is going to be shooting that event as well as the AoA staff will be aiding Tristan in the event. Should be very cool for those that get to go. I had planned on making the drive down to Florida after speaking with Tristan but am stuck at work due to some unforeseen circumstances. Now, if we can only get these events to travel their way up the East Coast for all of us in the Northeast :D

Reactions: pan60
…Now, if we can only get these events to travel their way up the East Coast for all of us in the Northeast :D
@_CTAIRGUNNER_ Wait a minute. There’s a lot of ground to be covered in the South. If we had some events in the Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, etc. that’s work too if the demand is there.

@_CTAIRGUNNER_ Wait a minute. There’s a lot of ground to be covered in the South. If we had some events in the Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, etc. that’s work too if the demand is there.
Im just saying that because it takes me a lot longer to get from CT to Utah or Arizona than it does take someone in Texas to get to Florida , Utah, or Arizona.

Tristan with Atlas Airguns reached out to me this morning and gave me this link concerning the EFT Grand Prix event this weekend in Leesburg, Florida.

He said to tell @willy that Jessica with Iguana Solutions will be shooting in the event.

• Haha
Reactions: Airgun-hobbyist
Yes sir, Tristan is indeed putting on an EFT event at Ares Training Facility in Leesburg. I know Andy AKA Pepi from team American Air Arms is going to be shooting that event as well as the AoA staff will be aiding Tristan in the event. Should be very cool for those that get to go. I had planned on making the drive down to Florida after speaking with Tristan but am stuck at work due to some unforeseen circumstances. Now, if we can only get these events to travel their way up the East Coast for all of us in the Northeast :D
We would fully support an event in the Northeast...

There is a quarterly event in Texas, the State EFT Championship is this weekend, and the EFT GP event the first weekend in June...

I hope to see a ton more faces at NAC 2024 if it happens. Hopefully it will help the sport grow up here. Airguns up here are SCARCE.
You think its scare there, try south of LA! There's NOTHING in the San Diego area... I'm considering starting my own airgun club after I retire early 2025.

Tristan with Atlas Airguns reached out to me this morning and gave me this link concerning the EFT Grand Prix event this weekend in Leesburg, Florida.

He said to tell @willy that Jessica with Iguana Solutions will be shooting in the event.
God i wonder ifen she going to wearing that little belly ring?

• Haha
Reactions: Ezana4CE