Airgun.us is an online scammer.

Alert!, alert! Be aware of airgun.us online. Has anybody bought or got ripped off from this online shop called Airgun.us.com? Come to find out they are a scam online website. I ordered over $300 dollars of JSB pellets over 6 weeks ago. They took my money. I’ve called dozens of times, sent dozens of emails with no response. I was able to make contact with the nearby gun shop where this online shop is located and they stated that Airgun.us is a scam website. DO NOT BUY! or order stuff there. 

airgunner343

https ://www.airgun.us/

Mid last year I was shopping and came across topairgun.com, and looking at prices my first thought was that it was a scam. I used payypal and orderd a walnut stock TX200 from them and about a week later it showed up and I had won the wood lottery, beautiful. A couple of months later I got a prosport from them. The guy goes by the online name of dirteharry, making it sound even more suspicious. All in all service was good, guns were well packed and shipped out quickly. I had seen some reviews that were not so good, some good, so took a chance and came out good.

I did try that airgunus and quickly figured out what it was and had paypal cancel the order, so no harm on my end. Apparently they hijacked a lot of info for a similar business in Abeline., Tx, which is real brick and mortar store.

I stumbled upon Airgun.us the other day for the first day and was nearly drawn in. Luckily my spidey senses were tingling and a quick Google search of reviews brought me to several threads like this one which clearly call out the site as fraudulent.

Why is it that the site is still up? How can a clear scam like that continue to operate in plain view? I'm no expert, but I can only imagine that there's a authority to report them to.