• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airgun tuning or repair in Southern California (orange county)

Hello.

was wondering if there are any recommendations of any company or any person that can assist me in repairing a leak in my Kalibre Cricket. I have watched videos on youtube and attempted to diagnose the leak. Lacking some tools to remove the pressure gauge. There is Mac-1 and Pomona Airguns, Anyone with experience with working on the cricket?

Hello.

was wondering if there are any recommendations of any company or any person that can assist me in repairing a leak in my Kalibre Cricket. I have watched videos on youtube and attempted to diagnose the leak. Lacking some tools to remove the pressure gauge. There is Mac-1 and Pomona Airguns, Anyone with experience with working on the cricket?

If you don't find the technician that you are looking for, contact Doug & Vipha Miller...Doug is a very nice and helpful friend who is also a very good technician...You will have to go to USARB and ask for their information, I am not at home and don't have it with me.

Good luck in fixing that gun...

Regards,

AZ