• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Airgun Technology - Vulcan

Again, awesome customer service from halfway around the world to California!!!

I had a piece break inside the action of my .25 Vulcan Tactic gen4. Photo below. It is the internal cocking arm (piece #73) that cocks the hammer and sets the trigger. Probably from my “overly vigorous cocking” of the gun practicing speed shooting over and over again. 

I emailed Evgeny and Konstantin the same day it broke, July 13th, and gave them the model, serial number, and broken piece number plus a photo of the broken part. 

Well, I got home from work today, July 23rd, and there was my small package from AGN Technology with not one but two of the repair parts. Ten days from the Czech Republic 🇨🇿.

This isn’t the first time they have had excellent service. While sometimes they don’t reply right away to your e-mails, or send a tracking number, the parts get to you without delay. Superior customer service never goes unnoticed. I even requested to pay for the part since I was handling the gun pretty rough but no bill, just the correct parts in a relatively short time.

Thanks AGN Technology! My next gun will probably be the new Uragan. ;)

1563849269_496054305d367235ef1261.83447069_6DB5DD5E-8699-466F-BC77-A70C387B776B.jpeg