Airgun Technology Vulcan 3

Introducing the new Vulcan 3

PHOTO-2021-10-20-07-43-35 1.1634745635.jpg
PHOTO-2021-10-20-07-43-35 2.1634745635.jpg
PHOTO-2021-10-20-07-43-35.1634745635.jpg
PHOTO-2021-10-20-07-43-36 3.1634745635.jpg
PHOTO-2021-10-20-07-43-36.1634745635.jpg
PHOTO-2021-10-20-07-43-37.1634745635.jpg

Will be available in standard length (500mm barrel length) in caliber .177, .22, .25 & .30 & Also a Long Version (700mm barrel length) in caliber .22, .25 & .30.

https://youtu.be/32KQ0HY7XDs

the Vulcan has always been a very nice rifle but gradually I think that with new introductions one should be able to adjust the hammer spring and the regulator on the fly from the outside. The idea that you can turn the pressure tube and create a very large plenum is super cool and meaningful. The gentleman in the introduction states that the choke is only omitted at the .30 for shooting slugs. There is a rapidly growing group of enthusiasts and slugs on offer in the smaller calibers…. Somehow the Vulcan 3 seems like a bit of a half-hearted attempt to fill the gap with fx. The larger air reserve and the plenum option are nice and the looks are as always fine with nice walnut but I had hoped for something more….

All barrels are CZ. The .30 is a non-choked barrel. We have plans also for a 700mm .22 non-choked barrel with polygonal profiled rifling. 

Thank you to all who enjoy our products and to those who look forward to the new Vulcan 3. We will continue to strive for excellence.

Nice that you react so swift Airgun Technology !

Do you agree that an externally adjustable regulator in combination with a externally adjustable spring would be a nice option to have ? What is the reason that you do not implement this ?

from experience I know that a 500 mm barrel can perfectly shoot slugs..so why do you limit your slug dedicated rifles with non chocked bartels to 700mm many of us would love to buy a short version for shooting slugs. Slugs that are meanwhile available in light weights as well from well trusted suppliers like nsa. I appreciate your reply very much . 

Reactions: Camaro454
All barrels are CZ. The .30 is a non-choked barrel. We have plans also for a 700mm .22 non-choked barrel with polygonal profiled rifling. 

Thank you to all who enjoy our products and to those who look forward to the new Vulcan 3. We will continue to strive for excellence.

Nice that you react so swift Airgun Technology !

Do you agree that an externally adjustable regulator in combination with a externally adjustable spring would be a nice option to have ? What is the reason that you do not implement this ?

from experience I know that a 500 mm barrel can perfectly shoot slugs..so why do you limit your slug dedicated rifles with non chocked bartels to 700mm many of us would love to buy a short version for shooting slugs. Slugs that are meanwhile available in light weights as well from well trusted suppliers like nsa. I appreciate your reply very much .

Our Vulcan line has always had an externally adjustable hammer spring tensioner. This is not changing with the Vulcan 3. We have no need to compromise our robust build with an externally adjustable regulator. Our regulators will continue to be adjustable units. We recommend this operation be completed by those that are qualified to do so. The bottles do not have an individual valve, degas is necessary. 

There are many Airgun Technology enthusiast who enjoy shooting slugs from our current 500mm & 570mm barrels which include both choked and non-choked. The results have been impressive for those diligent individuals that have found good matches for their bores. The new barrels will only add to these positive results. 

Thank you. 

I bought a uragan 30 $$ and it did ok? still had to put $$ into it to get it to be a shooter ??!! and i see with this new one most of you have said it need this and that?? why dont they just build one you dont have to send off to be tuned, adjusted or this or that?? yeah some is the legal thing and other is keep drivin the business!! thats all thanks paperp