Airgun Technology Vulcan 3

I really wish that one gauge indicated the regulated pressure, bottle pressure i dont really care much for as i shoot connected to a 12 L bottle.
On my Maverick i have just replaced the small reg gauge with a proper Wika one, that was a very nice upgrade.

Shooting .177 i get a pooload of shots on a fill, but i dont walk and shoot just sit at a bench on my wrinkly old ass.

The V3 have apparently not lost a BAR and it have been at least 3 months since i last shot it.
Study before you buy it is what it is. Great gun with limitations

Dude the magazine is so narrow just get over it and send the 61 flat or 62.5 cups. Good slugs are all expensive and most guns shoot certain brands better anyway. Be greatful for avs or we would be screwed bro. It doesn't handicap. Most rifles require a certain diameter specific slug for prime velocity. Plus mags are narrow crap if anything that's the handicap imo.
I modified the magazines for 70gn slugs and bought a TJs .294/.300 barrel blank. Haven't machined the new barrel yet because I have too many projects going on but I will get to it soon. Airgun Technology lied about these airguns and cheated it's customers so I'll never be grateful for that but I will fix the airgun and remind people what the owners of Airgun Technology are.

Last edited:
I modified the magazines for 70gn slugs and bought a TJs .294/.300 barrel blank. Haven't machined the new barrel yet because I have too many projects going on but I will get to it soon. Airgun Technology lied about these airguns and cheated it's customers so I'll never be grateful for that but I will fix the airgun and remind people what the owners of Airgun Technology are.
My .25 loves 46 grain slugs, but they have a terrible time rotating in the magazine as they barely fit, can you offer some advise for me? I’d appreciate it!

Reactions: heavy-impact
My .25 loves 46 grain slugs, but they have a terrible time rotating in the magazine as they barely fit, can you offer some advise for me? I’d appreciate it!
There was a guy in South Africa that sold a power kit that came with hammer springs and thinner steel face plates for the magazines along with little o-rings to space the cover away from the slugs. I ditched the o-rings that didn't work well and printed washers to solve the problem.
The kit looks a little different now and costs more. https://www.africanairordnance.com/.../products/2023-upgrade-kit-gen-2-for-vulcan-3

Thank you! I will order these up
The hammer spring he sends is too heavy imo. I also drilled neatly through the recoil pad from the inside so that an allen key can be inserted to adjust the hammer spring without disassembling the gun. If you do this just keep running the drill full speed until the hole in the rubber is neat and round. Looks like it came that way when you're done and it should come that way.

The hammer spring he sends is too heavy imo. I also drilled neatly through the recoil pad from the inside so that an allen key can be inserted to adjust the hammer spring without disassembling the gun. If you do this just keep running the drill full speed until the hole in the rubber is neat and round. Looks like it came that way when you're done and it should come that way.
Good deal, thanks for info!