Airgun Technology VIXEN Long (Full Review)

Hi

I think this gun has the biggest silencer in 0.22. would you compere it with other guns like Kalibrgun or FXs rifle if you had any experiences with them before?

As i know it has 400mm barrel, how much is the output power? is there any one who has short one? what is short one power?

Totally you think it is a good rifle or not?

Thanks

Have the shorty one in .22 800 fps with 15.9 grain jsb. Never adjusted it. I get 5 full mags on a 4500 psi fill. 11 shot mags. I was shooting some 13 grains theother day & they was really accurate & flatter. 

Trigger pull is easily adjusted to what ever you want. I wish I had this trigger on my FX Compact Impact II. Be careful adjusting it you can disable the safety, but easy to get adjusted back. 

Might have the biggest silencer, but is pingy & is not the quietest gun I ever shot. The only negative I have found.

Very tiny groups up to 40 yards.

So lite to carry , you forget u have it. 

Quality is superb, it is an AGT, what we have come to expect. 

Hi

I think this gun has the biggest silencer in 0.22. would you compere it with other guns like Kalibrgun or FXs rifle if you had any experiences with them before?

As i know it has 400mm barrel, how much is the output power? is there any one who has short one? what is short one power?

Totally you think it is a good rifle or not?

Thanks

Have the shorty one in .22 800 fps with 15.9 grain jsb. Never adjusted it. I get 5 full mags on a 4500 psi fill. 11 shot mags. I was shooting some 13 grains theother day & they was really accurate & flatter. 

Trigger pull is easily adjusted to what ever you want. I wish I had this trigger on my FX Compact Impact II. Be careful adjusting it you can disable the safety, but easy to get adjusted back. 

Might have the biggest silencer, but is pingy & is not the quietest gun I ever shot. The only negative I have found.

Very tiny groups up to 40 yards.

So lite to carry , you forget u have it. 

Quality is superb, it is an AGT, what we have come to expect.

What is the diameter of the stock moderator?

How is it attached? To threaded barrel or front of receiver?

Has anyone tried a different moderator? Not much out there on this rifle.