Airgun Technology Uragan vs Vulcan 3

I would like to thank everyone for their replies. Im still undecided. Might take worriedmans advice and wait a month or so to see what is coming out. These are some wonderful times in airguns. I like the way the uragan is set up. Just looks more comfortable to me.( but i have never held either one.) The vulcan 3 has some nice updated features. If there is a uragan 2 coming! Naturally I would feel disappointed to make a purchase today. When the maverick came out I was set on buying it. While waiting for it to get in stock the impact m3 came out so i got it instead. If i bought the maverick just a month before the impact i would have felt jaded like so many others. Im leaning towards the uragan.. Thanks agian.

Always tough to chase the newest technology, especially with electronics and even with air guns.

There will always be something new coming out, and according to the manufacturers and most internet reviewers, the newest is always the latest and greatest.

But lots of folks don't slow down and really ask the question 'what will this new item really do for me that the last generation model won't?'

I try to make it a point to purchase products on the 'downward slope' of the technology (and price) curve. I haven't got a single issue with the e-bikes I purchased in early 2020 for sanity and exercise during lockdown periods. Sure, I may have gotten last year's colors, but I got excellent prices, and I was able to have bikes for my wife and myself to use when many manufacturers went totally out of stock due to unprecedented demand. Many who had to have the latest and greatest got nothing until at least 2021, and meanwhile my wife and I were out riding daily.

When the Vulcan 3 was announced I saw that gun as pretty Uragan-like. I decided right then that I would start looking for bargain Uragans and maybe a Vulcan 2 which folks might be off-loading to purchase the latest and greatest V3. And there really isn't anything I need in the V3 which the current Uragans don't deliver. And I won't be upset at all when the U2 gets released. I'll just go out and shoot.

YMMV

What I can't understand is how someone..who's only intervention in this forum has been doing questions only about this gun ot that gun.. could come with a hard opinion by only hold a gun.. it doesn't appear anywhere in his forum I buy this or I have coming tha gun .. people who put their opinion mostly are members who purchased the gun at some time or have worked on one .. not because they hold one.. hard fact..not even those whose like FX would dare to say that is better made that eastern European guns .. years of problem free shooting speak about what gun has more quality manufacturing... me I have hold a fx impact n I like it a lot .. but I don't know or have the patience to work on tiny parts .. I just want to shoot when I have the time..people who have shoot the uragan n the vulcan some prefer the ergonomics of the uragan better.. I prefer the uragans better..not because I hold one in a store.. because I pay for it and shoot it..and the prove it worth my money...all 4 slug shooters.. without the need for A liner B or a or Z...or a special tune for harmonics.. only tuned for weight..n ready to go. 

I would like to thank everyone for their replies. Im still undecided. Might take worriedmans advice and wait a month or so to see what is coming out. These are some wonderful times in airguns. I like the way the uragan is set up. Just looks more comfortable to me.( but i have never held either one.) The vulcan 3 has some nice updated features. If there is a uragan 2 coming! Naturally I would feel disappointed to make a purchase today. When the maverick came out I was set on buying it. While waiting for it to get in stock the impact m3 came out so i got it instead. If i bought the maverick just a month before the impact i would have felt jaded like so many others. Im leaning towards the uragan.. Thanks agian.

Wait for the Uragan 2 - should bridge the gap between Vulcan 3 and Uragan, apparently longer barrels more plenum etc...

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/uragan-2-is-coming/

Finally have time to reply to my own post, but my original post about FX sending left over barrels to retailers after youtubers getting first dibs on shooters barrels has being deleted. The last time I checked, I live in USA, not some authoritarian or communist country where they censorship people. Pretty sad this site has become.

This forum is a privately owned business operated for profit. You have to understand that freedom of speech does not apply to this situation. You may say anything you like in a public place but you are subject to the rules of a privately owned place. It's the same as being in someone else's home. You follow the rules of their house if you want to remain a guest.

I understand the point you're trying to make and I agree with you but this is one of the principles our country was built on. We are in the forum owner's house and we must follow his rules. Freedom of speech only applies where all USA citizens own the place, where no one owns the place or where the owner of the place grants it. Advertisement/Sponsorship comes with a contract that binds both sides so the forum owner via his forum is not going to harm his sponsor. This won't be ideal for some but it's part of the part of the world we live in.