Airgun Technologies Airgun Technology Uragan 2?

I am probably not qualified to answer this question..........I have a Uragan 2 600 mm in .25 cal. I have only shot it as far as 60 yards. It seems to be equally comfortable with pellets as well as slugs. I'm not a hunter so I prefer to shoot pellets. It is extremely accurate and consistent with the RX 34 grain pellets @ 890 fps = 59 fpe and deadly accurate. As far as issues , I have not incurred any , so, I guess the "kinks" have been indeed worked out.

Hangtown,
Good question, a re-designed balanced valve is available, not sure if AGT had dealers return stock for retrofitting, would doubt it. My .30 (700mm) came with original valve from Krale early in 2023. Valve lasted few months, replaced under warranty, I had to pay shipping. Great since return, quiet, smooth, not ammo fussy. Repeatable accuracy makes me reach for it first when pests arrive, a favorite in the collection, for sure. WM

Yep the only issue it ever really had was the balance valve having the balance chamber sealing o-ring on the valve piston rather than in a groove inside the balance chamber itself. Similar to having a the breech oring on the probe rather than in the barrel breech like is the norm nowadays. It wore out pretty quickly and leaked.
Since they fixed that the uragan 2 has been rock solid.

Yep the only issue it ever really had was the balance valve having the balance chamber sealing o-ring on the valve piston rather than in a groove inside the balance chamber itself. Similar to having a the breech oring on the probe rather than in the barrel breech like is the norm nowadays. It wore out pretty quickly and leaked.
Since they fixed that the uragan 2 has been rock solid.
Thanks for explanation, didn't know specifics of re-design. One day mine started alternating between full power and squib, bullseye, next falling short of target. No problems since new valve installed. Bought Vulcan 3 .30 (700mm) two months after U2, have to admit U2 is just a nicer all-around package in comparison. WM

Have they worked out all the kinks on this platform?

Im considering a 700mm version chambered in .25 for reaching out to 100 and slightly beyond… are the gen 2’s GTG now, or should I consider another model?

Thanks!
I would reach out to @zx10wall here on the forum. He is the Guru on these rifles and will set one up for you. Great person to deal with.

Tony P.