Airgun Technology and Vucan2 Manual

I have a Vulcan2 in 30 caliber. My operators manual has all the pages by page number but has one page that was apparently never submitted for print but is really important is missing. The page listing the parts as they show on the parts diagram does not start in my manual until item 79. Does anyone out there have the page listing parts 1-78 that they can post. I have sent 2 emails to Airgun Technology but they do not answer emails. Also does anyone know of a service manual for sale for this rifle?

download.png
View attachment 1573705086_11779626795dccd57e812531.57461170_Manual_Vulcan2.pdf

The parts list appears to be only software and fasteners. Perhaps they thought all other parts could be easily identified by looking at the drawing? Not sure but that’s my guess.

Easy, especially if you do the work yourself. Just email Evgeny with Model, Caliber and serial number, plus part name and number. He’ll mail you the parts and you’ll get them in 2 to 3 weeks. Free. I’ve done it 3 times, I’ve been pretty hard on my Vulcan Tactic. ;)

PS., Vulcans are very easy to work on...

As Centercut said, Evgeny is REALLY good about taking care of his customers. I've had both of my Vulcans torn apart several times and they're very easy to work on. My neighbor welded a 3mm screw, I believe it's a 3mm, I'd have to check, onto a 8" rod to make pulling the reg easier, he also welded a T-handle onto the rod.

I really think they make the Vulcan2, much easier to disassemble.

Zonk