• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Airgun Technology (AGT) customer service A #1 - Vulcan airguns

Recently purchased a .30 Vulcan 2 (used, but like new). I went to degas the gun, thinking I could use my degas tool from the .25 Vulcan Tactic gen4 that I have. Unfortunately, they are different sizes. Plus, when I got the HST adjust removed, the threads were damaged, stripped, and probably only good for a time or two remove and insert prior to failure beyond use. I reassembled the gun, set the HST to 850 FPS with JSB Exact 50.1 pellets...

So I ran an ad on AGN for a Vulcan 2 degas tool, and at the same time, I emailed Evgeny at AGT requesting to buy a degas tool and a new HST adjust (piece 46 on the drawing). To my surprise, the next day I received an e-mail from AGT saying the parts were shipped from the Czech Republic, and it included a tracking number. No charge. 

Wow, I'm super impressed! This type of customer service from half way around the world is awesome. I was thinking of a new Uragan, now I know I'll be buying one. 

Also, I wanted to say I put the .30 Vulcan 2 on the chrony, filled to 250 bar, and shot two 9 shot magazines (JSB 50.1 grain pellets). High 853, low 850, ES of 3 FPS. What?%$#&@ Let me try this again. Fill to 250 bar, shoot two mags, high 853, low 850, ES of 3 FPS. So 36 shots with an ES of 3 FPS. I'll say they improved the standard regulator! Prior to this I adjusted the HST to find the knee of the curve, flattened out at just over 860 FPS, so backed off about a turn or so to 850 FPS. That's the only tuning that was done.

BZ for impressive customer service, and for a top quality air rifle. Will shoot this weekend and see if the accuracy matches... ;)