Airgun Technology 580cc 300 bar Bottle

I have an agt vulcan 3 .25 caliber with a 500mm barrel. I have a Sumo moderator that I put on to see how it looked, and was wondering if the 580cc 300 bar bottle would fit without going past the end of the shroud? The moderator is just about the same diameter as the shroud and it looks like it will fit. If not a 580 cc maybe one that’s a little shorter, what do you think?

68424919569__269BA19D-FAD6-4867-BA0F-96FA95D84C5A.jpeg

There is a V3-500 with the 580cc bottle on it. It does sit a bit proud of the shroud but looks great with a moderator on it.

Thats it, Toney has 2 I’m ordering 1. Thanks your V3 looks good. Do you think that bottle protector that goes underneath the Uragan and that connects to the lower pickaninny rail, will that install under there?
That bottle you have on there looks a little fatter than the one on Talon Tunes sight, the one on Toneys sight looks longer.

Last edited:
Thats it, Toney has 2 I’m ordering 1. Thanks your V3 looks good. Do you think that bottle protector that goes underneath the Uragan and that connects to the lower pickaninny rail, will that install under there?
That bottle you have on there looks a little fatter than the one on Talon Tunes sight, the one on Toneys sight looks longer.
I’m also a AGT dealer. The Uragán bottle is a skinny 530cc. No, the guard doesn’t fit the Vulcan bottles.