Airgun subscription boxes?

does anyone know of a company that sells subscription boxes with Airgun gear inside? I haven't seen any around, but a bunch of other industries do something similar or mystery boxes or something along those lines. I think it would be kinda cool to pay a few bucks each month and get cool relevant gear that you would have never thought to look for. it might be a huge logistical nightmare and maybe that's why I haven't seen any out there, but it would be pretty cool I think.

Reactions: fishing43
The problem with this is that there are really no universal airgun accessories, since the variance in airgun features and dimensions is too great. From fill methods (foster or a wide array of probe dimensions) to rails (picatiny, dovetail, m-lok) to threads (don’t even get me started) to stock fits to grip materials to ammo to etc etc etc. So the odds of you receiving a random accessory that just happens to fit one of your guns is relatively small, and very quickly after the first few useless mystery boxes you’ll realize you’re paying for stuff you can’t use.

Reactions: Bernie7
does anyone know of a company that sells subscription boxes with Airgun gear inside? I haven't seen any around, but a bunch of other industries do something similar or mystery boxes or something along those lines. I think it would be kinda cool to pay a few bucks each month and get cool relevant gear that you would have never thought to look for. it might be a huge logistical nightmare and maybe that's why I haven't seen any out there, but it would be pretty cool I think.
One company tried it and failed mostly because a person got stuff the didn't want or need or could even use .