Airgun Sport dealer

I talked to them about a year or two back about a Steyr Pro X. The Pilkgun (very reliable) guys told me to call them, being that they are also on the West Coast.
Overall, their prices seem pretty normal.

Type in the word "review" after their name in Google, nothing comes up !?
Don't know what to tell you.
On one hand, they were recommended to me by another reputable shop, on the other hand, there don't seem to be any store reviews...

Call, and talk to them, see what "vibe" you get.

Mike

Never heard of them; probably a new outfit.

I'd be flattered to think they're so impressed with my TEXtreme Airgun Sports, LLC business name (founded in 2021), my books titled Airgun Hunting and Sport (copyright 2001) and A Sporting Proposition (copyright 2003), and my Sporting Chance Custom Bows endeavor, that they couldn't help themselves.
That said, you'd think they wouldn't mis-spell the name of their USA Partner-

USA Partner of Styer Airguns :ROFLMAO:

Gotta go now; have a meeting with my legal team (Dewey, Cheatum & Howe). :oops: Dewey is undecided about our approach, Cheatum says we should go straight for the jugular, but Howe favors extracting royalties. Nevertheless, the whole team agrees I can keep my appointment with Exotic Autos Of Dallas to choose the next addition to my supercar collection. Probably be a Bugatti La Voiture Noire in fuchsia glitter.

1714497835830.png

1714496959890.png

1714496144365.png

1714495413998.png

Last edited: