Airgun software other than Chairgun.

Check it out, then let me know what you think. The GUI is much better, plus its easier to visualize the shots, and add various rounds for each gun. For example, I have a .177 Bantam with power adjuster. In the pellet section, I have 10.3 gr JSB at Hi, Med, and Low velocities, plus the 13.4 gr at Hi velocity. On the App, I can set the "base" zero for 10.3 gr on Hi, and then input the "off set" zero for each pellet and speed. For example, at 50 yards, the 13.4 gr is 1 inch low and 1/4inch to the right. So I input that, and when I select that pellet speed combo, it shows the correct zero aim point based on my off set. Strelok has over a thousand reticles that can displayed on the shot screen, so they probably have one no matter which scope you own.

One way Strelok Pro is better than chairgun are all the different scope reticles that are available in the app. Chairgun has only hawke scopes and the standard mil dot and Strelok has just about every major manufacturer available reticle and if they dont you can send in the info for the reticle and they will add it. Strelok Pro also has a more in depth interface with more variables. The only downside is the lack of pellet data base so you will need to find the bc of the pellet you want to use and enter that info. Thats pretty simple to do so I dont see it as a problem.

LOL Sry centercut I missed your last sentence so I just basically said what you already did.