Airgun Shooter

I picked up a copy of this magazine in Barnes and Noble in January, I enjoyed reading it so much I took out a subscription the next day. The publication is based in Great Britain. Lots of good articles on hunting, target shooting, field target, product reviews... a really good read. I was just wondering if anyone else has ever seen it.

I picked up a copy of this magazine in Barnes and Noble in January, I enjoyed reading it so much I took out a subscription the next day. The publication is based in Great Britain. Lots of good articles on hunting, target shooting, field target, product reviews... a really good read. I was just wondering if anyone else has ever seen it.
Seen it, read it too. I think it’s available digitally.

-Marty

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I'd have to check my cc statements but it wasn't expensive. The back issues was a great deal... something like 40 cents an issue
Where are you seeing back issues for 40 cents? Where I'm looking the yearly subscription is like $35.00 and back issues are around $4.00. I want to get a subscription but Im trying to find out if the issues can be downloaded to my computer.

Where are you seeing back issues for 40 cents? Where I'm looking the yearly subscription is like $35.00 and back issues are around $4.00. I want to get a subscription but Im trying to find out if the issues can be downloaded to my computer.
I just checked my statement. I purchased my subscription on Jan 31with a payment of $33.24. As I can recall an offer popped up on my screen with something to the effect if I chose the digital only deal I could also get the back issues. All the pricing is fuzzy to me because all the figures were in pounds but I do remember them hawking it as a good deal pointing out the .40 pound price. I double checked and there is only one charge from Pocket Mags and that's for the $33.24

I just checked my statement. I purchased my subscription on Jan 31with a payment of $33.24. As I can recall an offer popped up on my screen with something to the effect if I chose the digital only deal I could also get the back issues. All the pricing is fuzzy to me because all the figures were in pounds but I do remember them hawking it as a good deal pointing out the .40 pound price. I double checked and there is only one charge from Pocket Mags and that's for the $33.24

I have the digital subscription and have all the back issues as well. the whole thing was under $40. The magazine is very good and covers a lot of different stuff. The back issues go back to 2010 and are also full of good stuff especially if your a spring gun guy. My only problem is the fact that Im a 70 year old and never learned the metric system or the pound exchange. So I just ask hey Siri and Im good to go.

Reactions: Trunion
I have the digital subscription and have all the back issues as well. the whole thing was under $40. The magazine is very good and covers a lot of different stuff. The back issues go back to 2010 and are also full of good stuff especially if your a spring gun guy. My only problem is the fact that Im a 70 year old and never learned the metric system or the pound exchange. So I just ask hey Siri and Im good to go.
Damm kid, I'm 73