• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airgun shooing app

Hi all,
I have read that several members are having problem with Strelock Pro however the app seemed to work fine for me today. Just fyi.

The app is working.

The problem is that with the stuff Russia is doing to the Ukraine, there is a ban in many countries against stuff made in Russia.
Well, the developer of the Strelok app happens to live in Russia.

So, GooglePlay store and others have cut him out in many countries.
For those, who want to install the app for the first time, this is a problem.
But there are ways around it. One is to download the .apk file and install it manually.
Seek out the Facebook group for Strelok — they've got all the answers and links you'll need.

Matthias 😊

Reactions: CHECKMARKSMAN
Just curious do you guys use cell phones for the apps or do you have to use a computer or a tablet?
I found and installed the old Chairgun app on my desktop (no longer available from Apple). I installed "Element Ballistics" on my iphone and I like it. Element just doesn't have my Hawke sidewinder reticle....(get that from my desktop version of Chairgun)

I found and installed the old Chairgun app on my desktop (no longer available from Apple). I installed "Element Ballistics" on my iphone and I like it. Element just doesn't have my Hawke sidewinder reticle....(get that from my desktop version of Chairgun)
Thanks for everything I appreciate it.

Reactions: Bigtwin69
Sorry I meant ballistic. They do have an app for a Sig Sauer Kilo 1000 which I ordered and will be in Friday. I was just having a hard time trying to input my info on the various apps.

Ah, OK, I understand.
I have one of those SIG BDX, too.
For my obsession with precision, though, it has too few settings (and is certainly not aimed at airgunners).
Strelok Pro and GPC together have all I can ask for.
We are privileged to have such sophisticated tools in our pockets wherever we go. 😊

Matthias

I am running Strelok Pro on my Samsung Tablet-A, the cellphone screen is just too small for my old eyes, I am farsighted and don't want to wear glasses at a shooting range. The Strelok updates fine through Huawei app store, and this app is by far the most dressed up for shooting sports.
Guys, get rid of those fruit toy phones, those are for kids anyway ;)

I was just talking to my friend about a hunting trip he and his son planned . Anyway they were out hunting and his son missed the opportunity to get his deer (3 different times no less ) because he was fooling around on his phone app "to get the shot" .
Why do people think they have to be told what to do by an app ? Much easier to just learn to shoot .