• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airgun shooing app

You've got plenty of options:

🟠 I use Strelok Pro — for the field this is great.

🟠 The closest to Strelok — probably by the same developer but without the ban — is
ChairGun Elite.
It is not based on the old ChairGun Pro from Hawke.
Full name: "Chairgun Elite Ballistic Tool" and "Chairgun Elite Ballistic Tool+"

🟠 Then you have GPC Ballistics.
By GPConway (George P. Conway).
It even runs on Linux.
Has all the functions you could ask for. Awesome. Specifically for airguns.
Link: https://gpc.fotosoft.co.uk/

It takes a bit time to learn stuff, but it is time well spent.

Matthias

You've got plenty of options:

🟠 I use Strelok Pro — for the field this is great.

🟠 The closest to Strelok — probably by the same developer but without the ban — is
ChairGun Elite.
It is not based on the old ChairGun Pro from Hawke.
Full name: "Chairgun Elite Ballistic Tool" and "Chairgun Elite Ballistic Tool+"

🟠 Then you have GPC Ballistics.
By GPConway (George P. Conway).
It even runs on Linux.
Has all the functions you could ask for. Awesome. Specifically for airguns.
Link: https://gpc.fotosoft.co.uk/

It takes a bit time to learn stuff, but it is time well spent.

Matthias
Appreciate the feedback and advice.

No, the Google playstore only. Get the message that's in unsupported. I'll try the website. I'm also going to look to get it on my laptop. I thought Hawke quit supporting the software.

Yes, it's unsupported, but it keeps working, mostly without glitches.

The mobile version is very rudimentary when compared to the PC version.
And if one day your current Windows version doesn't play nice with ChairGun, there is a host of emulators and other help-programs that will make it work, no matter what flavor of Windows the software giant wants to burden us with.

🔶 However, some of the newer apps do wonders... — and they have huge reticle data bases, they have newer and improved drag models (GA, GA⁰, one for slugs, and even one that you can enter your very own custom drag model!).

Cheers,
Matthias

Reactions: gfhickman
Yes, it's unsupported, but it keeps working, mostly without glitches.

The mobile version is very rudimentary when compared to the PC version.
And if one day your current Windows version doesn't play nice with ChairGun, there is a host of emulators and other help-programs that will make it work, no matter what flavor of Windows the software giant wants to burden us with.

🔶 However, some of the newer apps do wonders... — and they have huge reticle data bases, they have newer and improved drag models (GA, GA⁰, one for slugs, and even one that you can enter your very own custom drag model!).

Cheers,
Matthias
I actually own a Chromebook as well. If I can get the windows version to run on it that will be perfect. Can look at data on my couch, at my bench, and on the firing line.

I'm on a Pixel 6a running Anfrodi 14. Didn't have to mess with it at all. It just worked.
Play store won't even let me download.

Screenshot_20231228_224252_Google Play Store.jpg

Usually, you can download the .apk file from the Hawke website, or from websites that offer .apk's — and the load it manually onto your phone.

Google will tell you which settings you need to apply to be able to do this.

I'm thinking of loading the PC version on my laptop and seeing if I can get it running on my Chromebook. If not then I'll look into getting it on my phone. Thanks for the advice with .apk I'll look into it if I end up there.

Reactions: JungleShooter