• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airgun Revisions running a great deal on a P-Rod -

$322.00 on the website, just pulled the trigger on one. Combined it with PayPal pay in 4 plan, a no brainer.

Ironically, just moved one set of P-Rod internals from a 1701 tube BACK to it's original tube in order to utilise a neglected Tom West stock.

So this new one on the way will get the 1701 tube treatment, and make me the proud owner of three differently configured P-Rods.

Long Live the P-ROD!!

Thank you Steve, actually all factory Benjamin guns on my website have a dramatic price drop. I’ve also coupled it with free shipping as well if you noticed. At this point I am now at price point and competitive with Amazon on all models. And if you don’t see something on my website Crosman/Benjamin related just email me.
I put out a post that big things are happening and that’s just one of them.

FA9A499D-0BF4-436D-A05F-F20A386EDEB9.jpeg

Reactions: KodiakJac and djna
Thank you Steve, actually all factory Benjamin guns on my website have a dramatic price drop. I’ve also coupled it with free shipping as well if you noticed. At this point I am now at price point and competitive with Amazon on all models. And if you don’t see something on my website Crosman/Benjamin related just email me.
I put out a post that big things are happening and that’s just one of them.

View attachment 384023
Are you selling a regulated version of the prod in the near future? I’d be interested in one!