• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airgun.net scams...

Just a warning to everyone about the website airgun.net... thanks to another member here I found this ad.. 

1566409434_17362020345d5d82da608dd3.61807973_Screenshot_20190821-133940_Samsung Internet.jpg

This ad is an exact copy of my gun I listed for sale here. Stole my picture even...I have reported this person on airgun.net. And person at the other end of this phone number listed claims to not know anything about it.... but yeah a heads up, ask for current pictures and references before buying!

I was lucky a friend in PR ,I sold 2 TX stocks to...somehow caught it and contacted me about it ??? Tank You

Yeah I had someone HiJack my pictures too.

They were very good ,editing out my name on my Bum Bag

I used Brads Site since 1998. I had a scam on a pistol a few years ago...they couldn't get the money out of PayPal.

I love talking air guns and call to talk about the item.

Do they know about the gun? 

are they shooter?

and they have a working phone/

THEN YOU CAN START STALKING THEM

Watermarking is not foolproof. They are actually easy to remove if you know what you are doing with Photoshop. Hell you can even do it with Gimp ( a very good free alt to photoshop ). Just saying. I have been using graphic software professionally and as a hobbyist for 20+years with a background in art and computer graphics. Really its my religion at this point. Heh. You can even google how to do it.