• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

airgun megastore. is it legit

I was trying to order pellets and could only find them at airgun megastore. My order sat saying being evaluated by staff, no change after a week. I cannot find any way to cancel the order. There is no telephone number, only a texas address which is guestionable. Sales@airgun megastore doesnt work. There is no way to contact them. Does anyone have a working tele number for them. I dont want to cause a stir I only want to cancel my order. Help would be appreciated cause my order now says waiting shipping. I ordered from pyramyd air and got my order in 3 days.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I noticed something that I think needed pointing out.

It looks like Airgun Megastore (AM) mirror Pyramyd Air's (PA) web site but adds a few dollars to everything, at least that's what I'm seeing with the pellets. I have been looking at .177 pellets a lot over the last couple of weeks from some of the major suppliers and noticed that AM's available .177 pellets were the exact same as what PA had in stock but with approx. $1 to $2 added on. That would explain the length of time for shipping or replies.