• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Airgun Idiocy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It honestly baffles me how incredibly dense some people are when it comes to airguns. Now, I get that your avarage joe who knows nothing about pressurized vessels might not understand the potential lethality of HPA... but this guy reviews airguns for a living. Like, what did he expect was going to happen? That it would gently deflate like a balloon? He's lucky that he didn't get a piece of shrapnel embedded in his face standing that close to the explosion.

Moderator edit. Link removed. Airgun Nation does not permit the promotion of unsafe use or handling of Airguns.

Last edited by a moderator:
He claims he had no idea it would explode in this manner, so he's either lying or plain stupid. The moment I saw him standing only a few feet away, with no shielding whatsoever, I was like: no... you can't be THAT stupid, right?

What good are views if you're not alive to tell the tale xD
Though I guess that sounds about right for today's internet culture.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vana2 and Dairyboy
He claims he had no idea it would explode in this manner, so he's either lying or plain stupid. The moment I saw him standing only a few feet away, with no shielding whatsoever, I was like: no... you can't be THAT stupid, right?

What good are views if you're not alive to tell the tale xD
Though I guess that sounds about right for today's internet culture.
He said on the video, “would it blow you up, I think it would‼️” He knew it was gonna be ugly.

Reactions: Dairyboy
He said on the video, “would it blow you up, I think it would‼️” He knew it was gonna be ugly.
That's not what he claims in the comments though. He got scolded pretty bad by his own audience for doing something this risky. I guess he's backpedaling by making it sound like a "live and learn" situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: zx10wall
sad.
we are trucking along to all of society being like the movie "idiocracy"
Who would have thought Mike Judge could predict the future.

As for the video, I seen it the other day. Absolutely stupid and I UNSUBBED his channel after that. Same as I did Edgun Leshiy (Tim's) channel after he started shooting squirrels with tannerite pellets and using air rifles on human ballistic targets.

Reactions: Oddhawk
Status
Not open for further replies.