• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airgun Geeks Podcast.

Since joining AIRGUN NATION just a few days ago I stumbled upon the podcast link and found several airgun podcasts. I have only just started listening to podcasts of any type very recently so I started of by listening to a few segments of Airgun Geeks. needlessly to say I am hooked! Started with season 1 episode 1 last night and am listening to all of them from the start. :) Thanks guys for helping make life fun again!

I've tried podcasts....I can't get into them bc sometimes they are talking about something that they are holding and try to describe it🤦‍♂️I'm a visual learner; SHOW ME!🤣🤙videos though; I dig the podcasts with video uuuuunless I can't give all my attention to the screen*at work or doing chores per say* 😔I'm just weird; it's ok🤷‍♂️🤗🤪

Reactions: Johndunbar
They are all sketchy as far as reliably putting out shows other than atlas airguns. Airgun geeks was good then went away. Then came back for a show I think dec 5?and went away again. The dec 5 show was more about falconing than airguns…lol. I just unsubscribed from them all. It’s a shame too. Now it’s only YouTube.

Reactions: Johndunbar
Airgun geeks was my go to podcast for a while. Then adam left. It all seemed to fall apart after that. Bill from target forge did a short stint trying to replace him, then after getting some flack on here about a yong heng YouTube video, he seemed to drop off the map both with the podcast and his website. Now Patrick has to run the show by himself I believe along with juggling curveballs with his own family. I wish him the best I. His endeavors and I hope he brings the podcast back to a more sturdy schedule.

Hello All! I do appreciate all the support for the Airgun Geeks Podcast. Many things have happened over 2022. Mostly a crazy life and all the changes that followed. As a lot of my listeners know my wife had breast cancer and many issues have come from that but we are almost at the end of that very crazy road. I have many things planned for 2023 for the Airgun Geeks Podcast. The Podcast is too good and to many people have reached out to me offering mental support and encouragement. I plan on the Podcast having a new episode every other Monday starting in February. Again, thank all of you for the support and stay tuned for upcoming Podcasts!!! If you have any topics, you like discussed feel free to email the Podcast at [email protected]

Patrick

I liked that one, but the M3 release podcast left a bad taste in my mouth so I stopped tuning in. Felt like a paid infomercial. Maybe I’ll check out another sometime.
I wish I had support from FX or any other manufacturer. 🤓I have a few supporters from the industry but it's the Airguners who listen to the podcast that are helping the Podcast out. I will keep in mind your comment though. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: Maineiac
Since joining AIRGUN NATION just a few days ago I stumbled upon the podcast link and found several airgun podcasts. I have only just started listening to podcasts of any type very recently so I started of by listening to a few segments of Airgun Geeks. needlessly to say I am hooked! Started with season 1 episode 1 last night and am listening to all of them from the start. :) Thanks guys for helping make life fun again!

I too found the Air Gun Geeks podcast very informative. I was turned on to them at our last match when talking about GX portable air compressors. After watching all the past pod casts, I learned a great deal of information. They also have guest appear Ted Beirs, FX founder's son, Chris Turek and Rich Rehm talking about ethical hunting to name just a couple I can remember.

https://targetforge.net/ Bull Ruel does support GX Compressors with parts and his hour meter add on as well as other modifications to the GX compressors. Nice to have support available for the portables.

Give them a try you won't be disappointed.