Airgun Depot's Mystery Boxes?

The only rifle bag I could see that is green is ton Jones.

I am really surprised to be wrong about your box based on weight.
But I think if I could pick, I like yours better. The target and bag would be more used then my John Wayne 1911.
The winners who belong to agn are not aware of this thread??me to i was hella disappointed

The only rifle bag I could see that is green is ton Jones.

I am really surprised to be wrong about your box based on weight.
But I think if I could pick, I like yours better. The target and bag would be more used then my John Wayne 1911.
The winners who belong to agn are not aware of this thread??
poop me to i was hella disappointed when i saw to box wasnt long enough for a rifle ........ smh i checked reddit and they also got trash 😅😬 so airgun depot need to speck up if theres 50 boxes 10 of them are epic 1 of us on here or reddit had to get an epic box kinda wierd 🤨 maybe there was more and the odds were different ?

Screenshot_20230417_201856_Reddit.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: baloo
Brilliant way for them to get rid of stock they couldn’t sell openly… So they added “mystery” and the chance to win big, for some. If those who participated are feeling “taken” Airgun Depot needs to make them feel better about the “mystery boxes”🤓

Well after finding this out I’ll not be ordering from Airgun Depot anymore. We were all miss led the moment they went over 50 boxes sold.
We should atleast get half of our money back for false advertisement no ? For the very least .......... the odds being different then advertised .

That’s got to be the best way to hurt your business quickly, dump all your extra crap on AGN by trying to fool us dummies.
We won’t notice the rip-off, or share the trick with each other and expose it.
Good move AGD I’m betting a bunch of us are making orders right now!
And please definitely let us know when you get ready to do it again!!

Reactions: L.Leon
So glad I resisted the temptation when I received that e-mail! I had one in my cart, but I figured most of the stuff would have been junk; however, the appeal of getting something really nice was strong! Seeing what folks are actually getting makes me glad I didn't go for one! AGD was pretty deceptice with this deal, if you ask me...

Reactions: L.Leon
I've been watching this with interest. I've seen these Mystery Boxes in the Airsoft world for years and they are all clearly clearing out overstock with a chance to maybe score something good. They always sell out in minutes. Never really been tempted to take a chance on junk I would never normally buy. Seems to have turned out as expected.

Funny thing is the conversation here comparing shipping weights is the same conversation and speculation, followed by the same disappointment, I've seen in Airsoft.

I've been watching this with interest. I've seen these Mystery Boxes in the Airsoft world for years and they are all clearly clearing out overstock with a chance to maybe score something good. They always sell out in minutes. Never really been tempted to take a chance on junk I would never normally buy. Seems to have turned out as expected.

Funny thing is the conversation here comparing shipping weights is the same conversation and speculation, followed by the same disappointment, I've seen in Airsoft.
Ya, i almost commented that somthing may of looked like closeout items i thought i seen .. then i guess todays inflation it dont take much of a bigger ticket item to make $200.

Ya, i almost commented that somthing may of looked like closeout items i thought i seen .. then i guess todays inflation it dont take much of a bigger ticket item to make $200.
Yeah - it doesn't take much to spend $200 these days. Took my son to the waterpark at American Dream down in NJ over spring break. Between gas, tolls, parking, food and entry fees it was easily a $300 day. So in many ways a $200 gamble works for those willing to take the chance. I mean if you're the one who got the big ticket item you'd be singing a different song.

Yeah - it doesn't take much to spend $200 these days. Took my son to the waterpark at American Dream down in NJ over spring break. Between gas, tolls, parking, food and entry fees it was easily a $300 day. So in many ways a $200 gamble works for those willing to take the chance. I mean if you're the one who got the big ticket item you'd be singing a different song.
Ya, i like to say it takes $100 just to pull out of the driveway anymore .