Airgun Depot's Mystery Boxes?

Some of us are more blessed than others. For those who have the finances to spend money on unknown things, good on you. I just don't have the funds to go out on a limb like that.
I mean me either did 4 payment plan so i dont really feel it my thought was if i get a gun **** yeah fol and if i dont **** it wasnt ment to be😅 i feel like the chances are pretty high so also y i convinced myself

Reactions: bluemoon_wulf
I mean me either did 4 payment plan so i dont really feel it my thought was if i get a gun **** yeah fol and if i dont **** it wasnt ment to be😅 i feel like the chances are pretty high so also y i convinced myself
Yep. 4 plan.
Since I have been selling my toys on eBay from need for cash, I am ready to sell box contents to recoup items I can't benefit from.

Reactions: Zaid
Ok so here’s my box.

sorry I forgot the hat so I added a pic. 😂😃

F661D78D-A6D9-49E4-8DA9-535D13AE400D.jpeg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Funny this is exactly what I thought it would be. I was actually telling a friend i bet it would be some co2 pistols and bbs.
I saw my box was delivered. I expect the same.
You have Christmas and a Birthday taken care of with that box. Either have fun with them, or gift them to a grandkid or something.

Reactions: Zaid and baloo
Smh man it should have been a better pistol atleast
Yeah, this was completely not worth it. $200 retail value. $20 dollars actual value. After I saw the first post with the contents displayed, I wasn’t looking forward to opening the box. First and last one of these things I’m doing.