Airgun Depot's Mystery Boxes?

Checked my order status and it says:
AGD Mystery Box
Back-ordered Estimated in stock date is 04-17-23
AGD-A13135
Out of Stock

The other items I ordered say: Reserved for you. My original order confirmation email doesn't say the box was Backordered or OOS so I assumed I got my order in in time. Anyone else that's waiting for a shipping notice see that there box is on Backorder?
Maybe AGD will chime in if they're watching this thread.

Longshot how u have 10/50 to get something good. And 5/50 to get something great im happy with those chances technically the box is $160 with that $40 giftcard
Anything besides 50/50 is a longshot to me, goodluck though! I encourage you, and everyone else, to compare notes afterwards to see if it was actually worth it overall.

I passed on this (got too much junk already.) But really interested to see what everyone ended up getting.
Me too. You got to think no way AoA sending under valued stuff. It just how much of it is somthing you need or can use or to use it you got to go buy extra stuff . Kinda drag you into another sell.

Im sure thetes the value you spent on a box , but then of all the things you get how much is real value to you and your shooting needs? Like your just a springer guy and majority of the goos are pcp related or pellets not a caliber you have, ect.. then you sit eith a box of stuff that 1/2 unusable or no real need of it. Why i said at first id rather spend $200 on site things i use + i got enough junk around not to be adding more on the pile.

It's a good successfully promo thing . You can tell by how fast they went. Not trying to bad mouth just practical.

Checked my order status and it says:
AGD Mystery Box
Back-ordered Estimated in stock date is 04-17-23
AGD-A13135
Out of Stock

The other items I ordered say: Reserved for you. My original order confirmation email doesn't say the box was Backordered or OOS so I assumed I got my order in in time. Anyone else that's waiting for a shipping notice see that there box is on Backorder?
Maybe AGD will chime in if they're watching this thread.
Spoke with AGD today and turns out that although I was able to order the box, in fact, they had run out of inventory so no mystery for me :(

Good luck to the rest of you !! AGD did say that due to the success of the boxes, they are planning on doing it again. Curious to see what you guys end up getting!!

• Wow
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1