Airgun Depot's Mystery Boxes?

Yeah - it doesn't take much to spend $200 these days. Took my son to the waterpark at American Dream down in NJ over spring break. Between gas, tolls, parking, food and entry fees it was easily a $300 day. So in many ways a $200 gamble works for those willing to take the chance. I mean if you're the one who got the big ticket item you'd be singing a different song.
Have u seen any big ticket wins here 😅 or on reddit or youtube smh and if they sold more then tht changes the odds thts where advertised

Reactions: PapaBear1972
Hello AGNers,

We did not make or ship more boxes to fulfill the additional orders. There were only 50 boxes made and shipped. The odds were in fact 10 in 50 of getting an epic box. Any order that was received after the initial 50 boxes were sold was temporarily placed into back order and then cancelled/refunded and the customers impacted were notified.

Hello AGNers,

We did not make or ship more boxes to fulfill the additional orders. There were only 50 boxes made and shipped. The odds were in fact 10 in 50 of getting an epic box. Any order that was received after the initial 50 boxes were sold was temporarily placed into back order and then cancelled/refunded and the customers impacted were notified.
Thank you for chiming in. I’m glad to hear this.

Hello AGNers,

Thanks for the clarification 👍👍👍👍👍

Reactions: Miami Airgunner
Hello AGNers,

Would you please be so kind as to post a list of the 50? Just first name and the state in which they live. Then we can be sure.

Reactions: Zaid
Hello AGNers,

That is reasonable in my opinion, if only 50 boxes were prepared and then it was over that’s just marketing and not taking advantage of folks.
No deception no problem.
Good on you guys for clearing it up.

I'm still glad I was able to resist the temptation, most of the stuff I've seen posted, I have no use for and would not have purchased, so I'm glad I saved $200! I'm still waiting for an "epic" post from someone that actually got one of the 10 "epic" boxes!
Exactly.. youd think a boast post or 2 right?

I had to read this three times to get it. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: At first I thought "sakadookie" was an airgun I'd never heard of. Like a crappy one.
Yes, found it...the Marksman/Beeman Sakadookie 1018
I keep it bc I can shoot air bolts/darts out of it🥴
Tried a.dot and a laser....no staying on zero with this springs recoil/horrible rail🤷‍♂️
So I just use it to goof off/shoo away pests bc I know it's not accurate OR powerful 🤣🤣🤣

20230111_164500.jpg

20221229_122417.jpg

20230111_114527.jpg