• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Airgun Depot

I’ve read some negative posts about this company and can honestly say that I was able to work out any issue I had with the company with relative ease. I bought my first PCP from them in the middle of the COVID pandemic. They were slow to ship, but I was working crazy hours so for a while I hardly noticed. During this time, demand for airguns had drastically increased and it was evident that they struggled to keep up. In addition to the increase in demand, supply chains became severely disrupted when PPE, medical, and COVID19 related goods took priority with shipping services. That appears to have been the case for many companies from your Best Buys to our favorite airgun distributors.

Almost everything I’ve ordered from them was packaged adequately. I may have had some dinged tins once, but can’t remember if that order was from them or PA. I’ve had boxes arrived pretty banged up, but the contents were intact. I still remember my first phone call with one of their customer service reps named Ruth. Initially there was some confusion and she helped me get my order straightened out and shipped. I think they had more orders than they had product and I was under the impression that they were trying to prioritize the earliest orders to ship amidst all of the madness of the increased demand due to stay at home recommendations/mandates and early holiday season shopping. I ordered a Bulldog bundle package and Ruth stayed on the phone with me for more than an hour checking inventory, pricing, answering questions, making recommendations, and getting it all ready for shipment. When I didn’t receive all of the discounts we’d discussed after my payment processed, I called and got it straightened out with one phone call. I don’t have a lot of negative things to say to about the company. I still shop their site when I’m in the market for ammo or accessories. I do my best to find deals and low prices when I need something, so I don’t always buy from them. All things considered in my experience they’re worth checking out.