• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

AIRGUN DEPOT & PYRAMID AIR - IF YOU ARE CLOSED SAY SO!!!!

Both Airgun Depot and Pyramid Air are updating their website with what is - supposedly - in stock, and both are sending out sales emails right and left. They are very busy trying to get your money, and they will be very quick to take your money on line should you order anything from them - in my case $1,400 worth.

What they wont do is actually ship your order or answer the phone. To me, that is tantamount to stealing. Call it "theft by deception". They operate their website and send out sales emails as if they are open and operating, tell you it is "in stock" and ready to ship. And then just take your money.

IF YOU ARE NOT OPEN, SAY SO ON THE WEBSITE AND DON'T LET PEOPLE ORDER THINGS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU AREN'T GOING TO SHIP THEM!

Well, turns out Airgun Depot is not closed, just really, really slow in responding - like a week later slow. Unfortunately, they created quite a kerfuffle for me. On Friday the 18th I placed a large order. They funds immediately showed as a transaction pending in my back account. On Tuesday, I received an email saying they were having a delay in fulfilling my order. That didn't sit well, as I had looked all over the place for weeks until finding what I wanted listed as "In Stock". So I started trying to contact them. No luck. Total of about five hours sitting on hold - now that on-hold music is burned in my head. On Wednesday evening, the funds showed back up in my account. Still can't get in touch but took that to mean they could not fulfill the order. So, on Thursday, I finally got a voice mail and left a cancellation request. I also sent them emails to different addresses requesting it be cancelled. I then made an alternate purchase from Airguns of Arizona (very responsive). This morning (Friday) I woke up to an email that my order from Airgun Depot had shipped. I finally got someone on the phone there by calling the second they opened in the morning and only waiting 45 min on hold, to find out that the order was, indeed, in the hands of Fed Ex, despite my cancellation calls and emails. That left me having to scramble to cancel the AOA order (I hated doing that) because I couldn't afford (or need) both.

All in all, I am not happy at all with Airgun Depot. It should not have taken them so long to get out an order they had listed as "In Stock", It should not be so hard to contact them and get answers, and the whole finance part with the money going out and in and out again was a fuster cluck.

Future purchases will be from AOA.

I am not sure why you guys are having so much trouble. Earlier in the Coronapocalypse it was very difficult to get anything shipped promptly from Pyramyd Air (I can’t comment on Airgun Depot as I have never used them) This improved dramatically in late May and into June, and now my experience with them has been great. The most recent example is as follows:

Close to midnight on Monday 7/20 I get an email from PA saying that they have the Air Venturi compressor in stock. Shortly after midnight Tuesday morning 7/21 I place my order and get a confirmation email. Tuesday morning at 10:11 AM I get a shipping confirmation and tracking number from PA, with a delivery date of Thursday 7/23 (today).

This morning Fed Ex drops off my new AV 4500 PSI compressor. I’ve set it up and used it twice already.

Definitely no complaints so far!

Chris

Air Gun Depot sucks. I placed an order over a month ago. I followed up 4 weeks later with a phone call, they never answered so I sent an email requesting an update. That went unanswered for many days. I tried calling again and nobody would pick up the phone. I then went online typing AirGunDepot reviews. Rarely a good review, just everyone complaining about them not answering the phone, returning emails and not shipping. Such a shame. I canceled my order through email and within 15 minutes got a response that the order was cancelled. Seems to me if someone can answer a cancellation that quickly they should move that person to fulfill orders.

I placed an order this week with Pyramyd, paid extra shipping and it was supposed to be to me Wednesday. I kept seeing the order as being filled and not shipped. I tried calling a few times and couldn’t get through or get a call back. I canceled my order Wednesday evening and this morning it shows it was just picked up by Fedex and will be here to tomorrow, which I doubt given the fact that fedex is running behind. I wouldn’t be as agitated if I didn’t pay the extra shipping for express delivery or if they would have just communicated the delay. Anyway, I most likely will try another vendor on my next order and hopefully the experience will be better.