• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airgun Depot Mystery Box Opinions

IMG_20240510_175807034_HDR.jpg

As promised, here's a picture.

Looks like some real nice hauls. I was just going to AGD once a year maybe for supplies. These mystery boxes sucked me in...

This Blitz is a PIA. Problem videos all over the place. I'm not sure I want to get into taking it apart. Did want to test it then sell but not really sure.

Have only been able to get it to fire single shot and it doesn't auto cycle. It could be the tank pressure. Didn't fill it completely. idk.

Am smitten with it and want a .30 now. Fine piece of equipment that with the right finagling can fire 1k rds/min...? Like a buzzsaw?!?

Over the internet?! What?! Yeah I'll take one (y):giggle:

Mis cajas decían básico... PERO Dios mío, estoy satisfecho. Más de $1200 en valor minorista actual.
Realmente espero que algunas personas épicas compartan lo que obtienen. ¡Tienes que estar loco!

GRACIAS DEPÓSITO DE ARMAS cuant

Mis cajas decían básico... PERO Dios mío, estoy satisfecho. Más de $1200 en valor minorista actual.
Realmente espero que algunas personas épicas compartan lo que obtienen. ¡Tiene que estar loco!

GRACIAS DEPÓSITO DE ARMAS DE AIRE:risilla:

View attachment 463133
🤯Cuanto pesaban tu cajas?

Mine is signature required as well.
View attachment 464049
I wish I would have been notified on tracking in advance, I checked progress daily. Its over an hour round trip to go pick it up if I miss it today. I've purchase 5 guns from AOA, Midway, Wes and Mundilar since the beginning of the year and I don't recall any requiring a signature.